• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 §PhonizPhreak§

§PhonizPhreak§

H4x0r

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 20 July 2003 - 11:50 PM

:pissed: Well...I have done some talking on the PLA bridge with this guy called LUX. Anyways I said to him that I wanted to steal a linemans headset out of a Bell Truck, and I think AT&T sec. was listening in or some phone security was listening in on the confo. Later that night they called to my house and my !!MOM!! answered, it was about 2:00 A.M. and I was asleep. Well the Man told my mom every thing about what I said and was threating to take me to juvie. He couldn't though because I didn't do anything except threat'n not do, so of course they took charge. Right now I am thinking they have hooked up DNR up to my line(Pin Register)cause for some reason they suspect phone fraud. Well now I am scared to scan in my exchange and 1-800's cause they would know what I am doing. Of the suject but doesn't ESS, doesn't it detect if you scan too much in the same area code or just sequect dialing hmm... Well so I have to scan at night on someone elses line to do it cause I am paranoid. The other night I came in from beige'n and my !!MOM!! was laying on my bed (!I didn't know!) and after I closed my window she got up, and I paused and she turned the light on. Of course I was in some deep shit... ya know common sense. She knows about my little stuff too b/c of what I said on the phone that night with LUX. So she is worried about me and stuff. And I promised her I wouldn't to it again so I am just give it some time ya know. Well so I am scared to scan from my house cause of the DNR and my Mom cause I will be in deep shit either way...Thanx

§PhonizPhreak§

#2 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

...and would you belive they let me play with 30TB!!!

• Members
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 21 July 2003 - 09:37 AM

That sucks. You can pull through.

#3 Y0ungBra1n

Y0ungBra1n

The floor is made of lava!

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 21 July 2003 - 10:49 AM

reminds me of my manhole experience, except, i didn't get caught!!! Lucky me!!! If i ever get caught, youll know because i wont be on the forums for a long time!!! :D :o :( <_< :buzzsaw: :eat: :grr:

#4 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

• Members
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 21 July 2003 - 02:04 PM

If i ever get caught, youll know because i wont be on the forums for a long time!!! :D :o :( <_< :buzzsaw: :eat: :grr:

Thats bull shit, there is always a way to get on. If your parents thuink of putting on a key stroke logger, you will know, and remove it. Parents will never stop people like you and me.

#5 ragweed

ragweed

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 21 July 2003 - 02:15 PM

how bout pouring concrete in the computer?

#6 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

• Members
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 21 July 2003 - 02:45 PM

how bout pouring concrete in the computer?

like my parents did to my phone once.
Posted Image

just kidding

#7 Y0ungBra1n

Y0ungBra1n

• 1,239 posts

Posted 21 July 2003 - 02:53 PM

right on, now, i just need a computer... :D

#8 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

• Members
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 21 July 2003 - 03:21 PM

right on, now, i just need a computer... :D

and a cement mixer. :lol:

#9 Y0ungBra1n

Y0ungBra1n

• 1,239 posts

Posted 21 July 2003 - 09:13 PM

yeah, anyway, i keylog myself to make sure nobody does anyway!!! thats how i got my mom and dads passwords :D :lol: :D B) :lol: B)

#10 ragweed

ragweed

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 21 July 2003 - 09:21 PM

yeah, anyway, i keylog myself to make sure nobody does anyway!!! thats how i got my mom and dads passwords :D :lol: :D B) :lol: B)

same here

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!