Photo
- - - - -

Hacking Cocots

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Hacking Cocots

Hacking Cocots

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 PhonizPhreak

PhonizPhreak

H4x0r

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 July 2003 - 03:42 PM

:pissed: Does anybody have any new techniques in hacking Cocots besides 800 number trick and Beige Box hooked up to it to use the red box and so forth any new stuff thanx... in case your wondering why there is a poll I fucked it up some how sorry.

§PhonizPhreak§

#2 ntheory

ntheory

data pillager

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 19 July 2003 - 07:35 PM

Hacking COCOTs gets a 10 in my book. :P Sorry, just had to mess with the poll.

Try dialing into some COCOTs and seeing what the different ones do. You might be surprised.

#3 ragweed

ragweed

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 19 July 2003 - 09:16 PM

uhh i jackpotted one once by dialing random 1800's...never did figure out how that was possible

#4 GUEST_Yo...br..._***

GUEST_Yo...br..._***
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2003 - 09:46 PM

yeah i remember that thread

#5 PhonizPhreak

PhonizPhreak

H4x0r

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 July 2003 - 11:04 PM

:pissed: Alright thanx for the 10, kewl. Well I have figured out (well knew) that Cocot lines are POTS right well... Just is cause you didn't know that a plain old telephone line like from your house run on Cocots to. The only reason Cocots allow 1-800's for free is that it is the law by FCC for those Cocots. (Trust me they would block it if they could). Anyways well from their you could call up 1-800 CALL ATT 1-800 225-5288 and tell them you would like them to place a call for you cause some of your buttons are stuck, don't tell them any of the buttons in that dame number you dialed which is(1,8,0,2,and 5) like 6,7 or 3 something besides the number u dailed. Well anyways they should reply back and do it as long as you tell them (lie I mean) the right thing...here it goes.
Phreak=Op. my x keys are stuck and are making no noise would you please place a call for me. Op=Sure what is the number you are requesting. Phrek=well the number is [(Blank)]. Op= Okay were are placing the call right now. ring ring ring.
Well the reason this worx is because Cocots are payphones runned by the owner of amusement parks and gas stations and other small businesses like that. Its just they are runned on POTS(Plain old Telephone Service) like home lines so Operators don't know its a payphone they are reading that it is a home phone line, so they should connect it.
Okay for all you newbies don't go do this once and it don't work and say damnit that idiot don't know what he is talking about. I didn't say it worx everytime sometimes that specific op as figured it out and won't connect. Well its worked for me 4 out of 10 times but for u could be worse or better don't know depends on the Cocot I guess or just on your lieing shkillz... thanx

§PhonizPhreak§

#6 dual

dual

BinRev veteran

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,196 posts

Posted 20 July 2003 - 07:37 AM

I give the act of hacking COCOTs... a perfect 10! Special codes, different ops, incoming calls, easy to open pedestals... oops! Nevermid. Dialing into COCOTs is quite fun. If you haven't seen that great "Hacking COCOTs" video, check it out. You can get the ANI II digits (a la your good post, Phoniz) and see exactly how the line is provisioned.

#7 PhonizPhreak

PhonizPhreak

H4x0r

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 20 July 2003 - 12:01 PM

:pissed: That Hacking Cocot Video is at http://ragewarehouse...d.com/cocot.htm it is GREAT!!! Tells about Tenex Codez Beige Boxin' on Cocot Lines and Eavsdropping plus the 1-800 trick. thanx for the 10...Thanx

§PhonizPhreak§

#8 Spaz101

Spaz101

Spaz is lame...

• Members
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 20 July 2003 - 12:58 PM

heres a funny trick to wrap your mind around heh im half awake and it just poped in my mind... call an op ask for 3rd party billing and have a friend beige someones house with a lineman that has a ringer attatched (like a flashing LED light or something)

that may make no sence so ill try again
have a friend sit at someones house with a beige call that house with a 3rd party billing... hmmmm

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!