• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,075 posts

Posted 15 July 2003 - 10:03 PM

I also updated almost all of the pages. If you get a 404 (A legitimate one, screamer :nono: ) then email me and let me know.

enjoy!

#2 ragweed

ragweed

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 15 July 2003 - 10:48 PM

yay

#3 psychopuppy

psychopuppy

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 15 July 2003 - 11:13 PM

w00t

"AOL is the king of spam." :lol: so true.

#4 BiZaR

BiZaR

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 12:06 AM

Great show and Great job dude = ) This show is kicking ass

#5 ragweed

ragweed

• Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 17 July 2003 - 10:08 PM

something i thought of... that sticker you laugh at me because im differnt i lauhgh because your all the same. okay well that is a trademarked statemnt printed all over the united states i see that slogan EVERYWHERE ive seen tons of people wear that statement on shirts. ironic aint it? another thought on aol...funny thing is they offer you a popup blocker yet at the same time they directly connect with you and give you popups that can only be stopped with a firewall
*edit* looks like you said that about aol my bad. didnt listen to the whole thing
*edit*
aol kinda forces you. after you attempt to sign off it automaticly downloads updates. and recently with 7.0 it acctually forces you after so many log ons to upgrade to 8.0. ill check other versions if somebody give me a link to older versions

#6 ragweed

ragweed

• Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 17 July 2003 - 10:33 PM

hey stank as far as turbo tax goes in those small bytes mute was talking about that cant be removed off the hd or somewhere else in the softwre it probaly phones home and reports the data when you connect to the net. i kno a lot of software does that

#7 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,075 posts

Posted 18 July 2003 - 07:54 AM

hey stank as far as turbo tax goes in those small bytes mute was talking about that cant be removed off the hd or somewhere else in the softwre it probaly phones home and reports the data when you connect to the net. i kno a lot of software does that

legally, they cannot do that without asking your permission.

#8 ragweed

ragweed

• Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 18 July 2003 - 09:44 AM

well not your tax data. i meant just the number of printed copies that got printed out

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!