• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ntheory

ntheory

data pillager

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 09 July 2003 - 11:21 PM

I just modified my touch tone decoder code to work in real-time with soundcard input in Linux. Hooked it up to my phone and (aside from my phone being broken) it worked perfectly.

Sooo, this weekend I think I'll be releasing tt-dec again with both post processing and real-time input support. w00t!

Now I can start snarfing VMB passwords and phone numbers on some of those voice bridges I've been lurking on... :)

BTW, stay tuned for a few more phreak tools in the next couple of days as well. :ninja:

#2 BriskAttivo

BriskAttivo

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 10 July 2003 - 03:35 AM

Speaking of Linux and DTMF decoders. I found a DTMF decoder for Linux that interfaces with OSS I believe and your sound card. It's called Multimon: http://www.baycom.or...x/multimon.html Just make sure you disable ZVEI decoding with the proper switch, and everything. It was made for ham radio operators. I use it all the time on radio phone patches actually.

-Brisk Attivo

#3 dual

dual

BinRev veteran

• 1,196 posts

Posted 10 July 2003 - 07:06 AM

Can't wait for the tools, ntheory! Any code you'd like to put up on oldskoolphreak?

#4 ntheory

ntheory

data pillager

• 1,757 posts

Posted 10 July 2003 - 08:29 AM

Brisk: I have to admit that multimon is nice (probably more optimized than my code although I haven't read through his) but it has this weird quirk of killing X when I close the graphical scope component. Do you know of a way to fix that?

dual: I'm sure I could find something to wrap up into a text file for oldskoolphreak. I'll get everything in order and send them off to you.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!