• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Kedearian

Kedearian

MAX(int x[2])

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 12:45 AM

I was looking about on the net for any meetings in las vegas. I saw one for 2600 but it has no contact info and i think it may no longer be running. I Dont want to have to wait a year between local meetings ( i guess defcon is a meeting right? ). If anyone in the las vegas area knows of any meeting please reply to this or pm me if you want.

kedearian

#2 cerealkiller76

cerealkiller76

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 01:16 AM

I don't know about BinRev meetings, but dc702 should be still there. Even after we embarrased them in the Scavenger Hunt.

You could start up your own BinRev meeting in the 702. http://www.binrevmee...m/main/news.php

#3 LUCKY_FUCKIN_CHARMS

LUCKY_FUCKIN_CHARMS

TCP/IP....PI/MP

• Members
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 03:57 AM

hey what up i live in henderson and im looking for bin rev meetings or similar in vegas hit me up if you want nazir77955@yahoo.com

#4 a1ienElite

a1ienElite

HACK THE PLANET!

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 10:28 AM

live in vegas but haven't really been to any sort of meetings out here. I even missed defcon cause i was out of town. let me know if anyone is up to starting one. i'll contribute if i'm not stuck at work.

#5 edge

edge

DDP Fan club member

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 01:57 PM

Im up for starting meetings in Vegas.

#6 LUCKY_FUCKIN_CHARMS

LUCKY_FUCKIN_CHARMS

TCP/IP....PI/MP

• Members
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 08:44 PM

ok this is bullshit. i know theres more people than this in vegas i wan to start a meeting. please people send me a message and i will give you my number so we can organize this shit. i dont know any people in vegas that are active in the community. and i want to get this going. lets do this. we can centralize it somewhere so whatever side of the valley you live on it will be convienient. LET'S GO!

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!