• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 lala2

lala2

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 07:54 PM

I was just wondering how to hack the site of the starchoice people and get free paper veiw. :help: :voteyes:

#2 natas

natas

De La Natas

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 4,273 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 08:00 PM

ahahah

#3 GIJoe

GIJoe

0v3n /\/\1tt

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 08:17 PM

Paper view is quite easy, and legal! Go into any stationery store and have a blast!

Edited by GIJoe, 27 November 2005 - 08:17 PM.

#4 lamerjoe

lamerjoe

DDP Fan club member

• Banned
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 08:58 PM

If your talking about DSS which I presume you are. It is illegal OJ was busted and fined for $20k. Charlie and Dave pretty much have things on lockdown. DirecTV actually had in house programmers to write their new P4 and P5 cards so their is a low chance of a leak. DishNet just switched over to the Nagra2 stream which is posing a difficulty to crack. Special emultaors are needed to succeed. However they are very prone to getting hashed. It's not a perfect science. Lesson here kids pay the $3.95 and avoid some jail time. It will cost you roughly $600 in equipment. Thats about 150 paper views before you recoup you money. It's a stupid idea just pay the money.

#5 smes

smes

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 316 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 08:58 PM

Whoever figures out how to first will win teh prize of a free print issue of WCP magazine.

#6 Germ

Germ

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 04:02 AM

Whoever figures out how to first will win teh prize of a free print issue of WCP magazine.

View Post

I believe are good friend GIJoe figured it out. It works too. I tested it yesterday. The paper view was great, and free too.

#7 smes

smes

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 316 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 09:38 PM

You wanna write an article about it (and also recive a free copy of the print issue?)

spammansam@gmail.com

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!