• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 savant

savant

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 368 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 12:28 PM

Despite the fact that the patch says 0.2, it is actually 0.2.1.  I was too lazy to update the filename.

Wow, voice scrambling is cool!  As soon as we get CDR logging in VoiceChangeDial, I will write ScrambleDial.  Thanks so much for that link.  Any other cool phreaking stuff you guys have up your sleaves that I could write in to Asterisk?

View Post

Adding the ability to set cid within the application might be cool.

Also, in addition to sending a dropped or raised pitch, would it be feasable to also send an overdubbed inverse signal? example, if I'm making a dial at -3.0, it would be cool to also have it do a +3.0, so that you've got 2 voices at varying pitches speaking the exact same line. Think the da Vinci virus voiceover in hackers. Would that be too resource intensive?

#22 john8675309

john8675309

Gibson Hacker

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 01:16 AM

Anyone have a fix for this when using 64 bit processors? The C won't link to the c++ using -fpic

--John

#23 jart

jart

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 01:42 AM

Also, in addition to sending a dropped or raised pitch, would it be feasable to also send an overdubbed  inverse signal? example, if I'm making a dial at -3.0, it would be cool to also have it do a +3.0, so that you've got 2 voices at varying pitches speaking the exact same line. Think the da Vinci virus voiceover in hackers. Would that be too resource intensive?

View Post

That will double the cost of the pitch conversion. I believe that mixing the two generated signals together will use almost no cpu. I will try this out and see what it sounds like.

Can anyone link me to more cool pages describing ways I can manipulate voice for your phreaking pleasure? ScrambleDial() is already in the works.

#24 savant

savant

• 368 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 12:53 PM

Can anyone link me to more cool pages describing ways I can manipulate voice for your phreaking pleasure?  ScrambleDial() is already in the works.

View Post

It's tricky to think of good links, but if you can think of a feature, we can probably track down some links for you.

Some crazy assed echo sure would be cool.

#25 spoekalb

spoekalb

DDP r0x0rz my s0x0rz

• 1,280 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 11:07 PM

Some crazy assed echo sure would be cool.

View Post

Oh the irony...

#26 savant

savant

• 368 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 11:37 PM

Oh the irony...

View Post

"No, honestly, it's not a bug, it's a feature!"

#27 CrazyCall

CrazyCall

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 05:17 PM

Despite the fact that the patch says 0.2, it is actually 0.2.1. I was too lazy to update the filename.

Wow, voice scrambling is cool! As soon as we get CDR logging in VoiceChangeDial, I will write ScrambleDial. Thanks so much for that link. Any other cool phreaking stuff you guys have up your sleaves that I could write in to Asterisk?

I put it all together voice changing and caller id spoofing it evaluable at www.crazycall.net

#28 Skunkworks

Skunkworks

mad 1337

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 12:05 AM

Despite the fact that the patch says 0.2, it is actually 0.2.1. I was too lazy to update the filename.

Wow, voice scrambling is cool! As soon as we get CDR logging in VoiceChangeDial, I will write ScrambleDial. Thanks so much for that link. Any other cool phreaking stuff you guys have up your sleaves that I could write in to Asterisk?

I put it all together voice changing and caller id spoofing it evaluable at www.crazycall.net

You also bumped a nearly four and a half year old thread Posted Image

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!