• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 stiranko

stiranko

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 08:30 PM

Hi, I just registered here and looking for some usefull info. Does anyone know how I might be able to hack into a hotmail account and a myspace.com of the same person. Or if you know of someone who does that sort of thing. I need to hack into someone account as soon as possible. I heard that there are ways of doing that. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I am in a very serious situation right now. Thanks in advance. Stiranko

#2 d3fault

d3fault

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 08:39 PM

50$

#3 trem

trem

The phorce is with me!

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 08:39 PM

Ask them for the password.

#4 stiranko

stiranko

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 08:41 PM

Ask them for the password.

Well this is not my e-mail, so they won't give me the password. I tried doing that. Is there another way of asking for the passoword ?

#5 trem

trem

The phorce is with me!

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 08:46 PM

Ask them niceley.

Edited by trem, 14 November 2005 - 08:46 PM.

#6 stiranko

stiranko

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 08:57 PM

Ask them niceley.

Hi trem, check your pm. Thanks

#7 Rightcoast

Rightcoast

mmm ... donuts

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 2,074 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 09:09 PM

Wow, you made my day. Just when you think you have seen the last "How do I hack hotmail" (they are being used less and less as an email acct after all), another one comes along. Just to put it in context for you stiranko, as I assume you wouldn't have subected yourself to this had you known.....People that ask "How do I hack hotmail?" are one of the longer continously running jokes in hackerdom. Keep that in mind while reading all the responses to your question. :lol: :lol: :lol:

#8 j4mes

j4mes

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 485 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 09:28 PM

Wow, you made my day. Just when you think you have seen the last "How do I hack hotmail" (they are being used less and less as an email acct after all), another one comes along. Just to put it in context for you stiranko, as I assume you wouldn't have subected yourself to this had you known.....People that ask "How do I hack hotmail?" are one of the longer continously running jokes in hackerdom. Keep that in mind while reading all the responses to your question. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone has to continue the tradition.

#9 Booter

Booter

rekcah-rebÜ

• 742 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 09:35 PM

Hi, I just registered here and looking for some usefull info. Does anyone know how I might be able to hack into a hotmail account and a myspace.com of the same person. Or if you know of someone who does that sort of thing.  I need to hack into someone account as soon as possible. I heard that there are ways of doing that. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I am in a very serious situation right now. Thanks in advance. Stiranko

I would suggest reading this. It should be helpful.

#10 spoekalb

spoekalb

DDP r0x0rz my s0x0rz

• 1,280 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 09:38 PM

This is what I do when I am mad at someone:

1) Lose any ego I may have developed
2) Think honestly about the situation from both sides
3) Call the person on the phone or meet with them in person
4) Resolve the issues

Sometimes it takes me a while to build up the courage to say something, but it is worth it in the end.

...and if you are being a snoop, well that's just creepy.

#11 darkslider

darkslider

Gibson Hacker

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 09:42 PM

I am in a very serious situation right now.

What type of situation? If they are doing something malicious or hatefull torwards you, you should contact the appropriate people.

#12 lowtec

lowtec

• Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 09:53 PM

The best thing was when people made hotmail accounts like passwordbot@hotmail.com and asked you to send your email password with the account you wanted to hack to "confuse" the passbot. Heheh.

#13 stiranko

stiranko

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 10:15 PM

What type of situation? If they are doing something malicious or hatefull torwards you, you should contact the appropriate people.

Nope, it's nothing like that. This is strictly about business and money. I just need to read a few of the e-mails to make sure she is not dealing with any of my clients. Because I have strong feeling she is and has allready costed me lots of $$$. The only way to find out if to read the e-mails. Off course she is dennying everything, but will have more peace of mind if I know for 100%. I am not doing this as revenge at all. This is simply to get the simple answers I am looking for. There really is no harm in this at all.

#14 chaostic

chaostic

rekcah-rebÜ

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 12:12 AM

Nope, it's nothing like that. This is strictly about business and money. I just need to read a few of the e-mails to make sure she is not dealing with any of my clients. Because I have strong feeling she is and has allready costed me lots of $$$. The only way to find out if to read the e-mails. Off course she is dennying everything, but will have more peace of mind if I know for 100%. I am not doing this as revenge at all. This is simply to get the simple answers I am looking for. There really is no harm in this at all.

Aint much you can do to her even if she is. Reading those emails will get you in legal trouble if you try sueing her with those emails as evidence.

#15 Rightcoast

Rightcoast

mmm ... donuts

• 2,074 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 01:05 AM

You want to prove what by commiting a crime? You are a better person than her?

Your post screams yuppie asshole with a warped sense of entitlement. Don't say I have it all wrong either. You wrote it, not me. You are saying in essence...

"Fuck competition. I can just commit this small little white collar crime that really doesn't hurt anyone to be sure to further line my pockets."

Boy does that sound familiar.

#16 upsidedown

upsidedown

H4x0r

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 04:22 AM

This is strictly about business and money.

I didn't know people were using myspace as a place to discuss business.

#17 Murd0c

Murd0c

1000th poster in the world's longest thread

• Members
  • 285 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 07:20 AM

Upsidedown wins the thread. Why would anyone use MySpace to conduct buisness? :lol: :lol: :lol:

#18 lowtec

lowtec

• Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 08:58 AM

There sure are some classy ho's on there nowadays.

#19 spoekalb

spoekalb

DDP r0x0rz my s0x0rz

• 1,280 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 09:43 AM

Hell yeah I'm with murdoc. upsidedown you're a smart man.

#20 Dr^ZigMan

Dr^ZigMan

Publish or Perish!

• 1,207 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 10:55 AM

There sure are some classy ho's on there nowadays.

Yeah if you like 13 year olds!

Anyway, to our "Hack Hotmail" friend who started the thread. Basically what everyone is getting as is that we will not help you in this endevour. If you entered into a non-competion clause and that is hurting your business then the police and a judge can supena (sp?) her email and ensure she isn't conducting business. They would probably just go by income taxes though.

As your point is now moot, please stick around and enjoy the fourms! Learn lots of stuff, and ask lots of questions! Just be sure you look around for answers to general questions before you post. The forum's search feature will be an excellent resource while getting started, get familar with it :) If you need anything to help you settle in (no I'm not going to haxor hotmail, but I'll tell you that myspace sends it's passwords in plain text in the headers o.0) feel free to send me a PM :)
-Dr^ZigMan

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!