• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 731H31

731H31

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 07:22 PM

Apparently Evil Eye's optical pro (I think that was the name) was discontinued before I could get a copy(i just heard about it sunday), so I was wondering if anybody could point me in the direction of a server that has a copy. Thanks guys, and btw, I want this copy so I can run it off my friends computer to continue testing my firewalls and antivirus software. I am going to college in a few months for a bachelors in network security so a felony charge probably wouldn't look to good on me right now, hence only testing the security of my own equipment. :morpheus:

Edited by 731H31, 14 November 2005 - 07:22 PM.

#2 chaostic

chaostic

rekcah-rebÜ

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 08:27 PM

Apparently Evil Eye's optical pro (I think that was the name) was discontinued before I could get a copy(i just heard about it sunday), so I was wondering if anybody could point me in the direction of a server that has a copy. Thanks guys, and btw, I want this copy so I can run it off my friends computer to continue testing my firewalls and antivirus software. I am going to college in a few months for a bachelors in network security so a felony charge probably wouldn't look to good on me right now, hence only testing the security of my own equipment. :morpheus:

Pirating Software can be considered a felony :D

#3 darkslider

darkslider

Gibson Hacker

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 09:52 PM

It's not piracy, it's a public domain trojan. But anyway, the program is caleld Optix Pro.
Here you go, enjoy.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!