• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 dual

dual

BinRev veteran

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,196 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 07:43 PM

Just listened to the latest In The Now and I gotta say that BoBB and slip together make some damn good radio.

#2 hacnslash

hacnslash

Banisher of n00bs

• 2,454 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 08:50 PM

yeah, i really enjoyed the sco/ibm disscussion.

#3 BoBB

BoBB

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 02 July 2003 - 06:24 PM

I'm not seeing enough traffic on this post ... come on people, worship me!!!!

Seriously though, thanks :) Mad props/thanks to slip for letting me come on his show :) I love talking tech!! Its so much fun, even on 3 hours of sleep!

#4 BiZaR

BiZaR

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 02 July 2003 - 06:27 PM

well heres another post
Nice job man, it was really intresting, a lot of good information

#5 ragweed

ragweed

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 02 July 2003 - 06:34 PM

hail to thee the almighty BoBB. *starts bowing* i claim my new cult in thy name of BoBB :jawa: :morph:

#6 feend

feend

microphone commander

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 02 July 2003 - 08:32 PM

Heh I joined when BoBB showed me the ways of the bootsplash ;).

Now I'm just hoping the multitude of other patches I am using with my kernel will play nice together.

#7 twirlz

twirlz

Default Custom Title

• 1,200 posts

Posted 02 July 2003 - 09:28 PM

I'm not seeing enough traffic on this post ... come on people, worship me!!!!

Seriously though, thanks :) Mad props/thanks to slip for letting me come on his show :) I love talking tech!! Its so much fun, even on 3 hours of sleep!

i'm not worthy i'm not worthy *praising*

loved the ep. In the now, RFA, Sean K, Gamer... its all i listen to at work!!! :)

#8 sl1pm0de

sl1pm0de

Gibson Hacker

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 05 July 2003 - 12:05 AM

Honestly please do not send any worship my way. That really taints what the show is really about and what it is trying to provide. Understanding and participating in what the show really is about is where the real satisfaction comes from.

The show is a tool to release information and discuss what our feelings are on those subjects. It is also a tool to spread information that is typically known in small circles to an audience on a wider scale.

I want to give thanks to everyone that has ever been on the "In The Now" show. VR, Spike (JP), Pestalence, Dimitry, Meme and BoBB. Don't forget that the other talent on the show is highly educated and has very good opinions that we all could learn something from.

Thanks for listening to the show. It is only going to get better over time. The show and everything about it is a tremendous learning experience. It provides the opportunity for growth and wisdom.

BTW as a small note you will now be able to download "In The Now" at much faster speeds then before. I have moved the files to a hosted site that has downloads as fast as 400K. Grab the shows in the usual manner by going to www.slipnet.org. They will grab the files from another server with the better speeds.

Also don't forget that you can use the forums at www.slipnet.org to expand on the show as well and discuss the things we talked about on the show.

Knowledge can be dangerous. Use it wisely.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!