• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 phax

phax

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 02:04 PM

I didn't find any info here about the National Don't Call Me LIne. I'm sure there is fun to be had on this system as well.

I'm still testing it now 1-888-382-1222 is the number and there is a web site also. I sign up for it last week and decided to have some fun if I can with it. It for stopping telemarketer from calling U. and If they continue to call so a friend and I are testing it now. I sign his cell # on the list and his been calling evryday 7 times a day. I reported him last week. They R suppose to fine him so much for every call he makes to me once on the list something like $500 dollars. And if fails to pay will be brought to court but the phone is a pre-paid cellie. Just trying to see if he will be fine with his permission of course we are testing it out. Think of the fun that could be had if it works. I'll keep ya'll posted on the status of this line, peace, phun, and phreaks

#2 Dox

Dox

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 537 posts

Posted 02 July 2003 - 03:49 PM

interesting idea,

:lol:

what would happen if you entered long lists of numbers all requesting to be blocked from one callcenter that bugs you in particular? i don't know if im suggesting gibberish here as this is an american thing right? i haven't looked into it. do they go by your ani to make sure that people don't do that sort of thing? ...

#3 twirlz

twirlz

Default Custom Title

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,200 posts

Posted 02 July 2003 - 03:51 PM

interesting idea,

:lol:

what would happen if you entered long lists of numbers all requesting to be blocked from one callcenter that bugs you in particular? i don't know if im suggesting gibberish here as this is an american thing right? i haven't looked into it. do they go by your ani to make sure that people don't do that sort of thing? ...

on the web site you can only enter 3 at a time. then you have to confirm through email that you still want those numbers to be on teh list

#4 Dox

Dox

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 537 posts

Posted 02 July 2003 - 04:30 PM

hmm (wonders again) can you put lots of numbers on a list for a single home line? like every collection agency in town, any number related to the riaa, that sort of thing?

#5 phax

phax

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 02 July 2003 - 09:47 PM

Interesting I give it try sometime

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!