• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

#181 Elitch

Elitch

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 11:06 AM

I have the same problem! I've tried everything on this thread!
NOTHING WORKS FOR ME!!! I want so bad to be an elite haxxor like the rest of you, but I can't even open my machine and reset things to default. What's an eprom? My computer has two (or more) batteries? This is more confusing than when my sister used me to practice for her prom night!! If only I could READ WEBSITES UNTIL MY EYES HURT or PRINT HARD COPY AND CARRY IT AROUND AND READ IT ON LUNCH BREAKS OR ANY FREE TIME I HAVE THAT ISN"T SPENT MASTURBATING WHILST LISTING TO BINREV RADIO. I suck, I'm gonna go buy a 2kw power supply and connect it to my zyphoid process now.

but I do know how to edit.
ZZZZAAAAAAAAP!

Edited by Elitch, 15 March 2007 - 11:11 AM.

#182 Majest|c

Majest|c

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 04:16 PM

Im a senior. So i dont have to worry about getting one next year cuase i wont be here.

Another thing you need to consider is what will happen when you have to turn the laptop back in at the end of the year or semester. You're lucky as fuck to even have a school-provided laptop in the first place, so be sure that they'll be willing to give you one next time round as well.

View Post

You might not have to worry about this, but how will your actions come into play for the future students? Your not fucking yourself over, your fucking them over, and that is not cool... Trust me .. I have learned to think and re think actions... Make sure you know what your doing before you do it ... Would be a tragic thing to have a project cut because of one persons bullshit ...

#183 LUCKY_FUCKIN_CHARMS

LUCKY_FUCKIN_CHARMS

TCP/IP....PI/MP

• Members
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 05:52 PM

Im a senior. So i dont have to worry about getting one next year cuase i wont be here.

Another thing you need to consider is what will happen when you have to turn the laptop back in at the end of the year or semester. You're lucky as fuck to even have a school-provided laptop in the first place, so be sure that they'll be willing to give you one next time round as well.

View Post

You might not have to worry about this, but how will your actions come into play for the future students? Your not fucking yourself over, your fucking them over, and that is not cool... Trust me .. I have learned to think and re think actions... Make sure you know what your doing before you do it ... Would be a tragic thing to have a project cut because of one persons bullshit ...

majestic is right dont be an assclown.

#184 BigBadSubaru

BigBadSubaru

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 11:47 PM

If this was me, I'd just buy a new hard drive, snarf the Windows key from the original drive, install windows to the new drive and go from there.... I did read an article about a group of students that hacked their school-supplied Macbooks and the school district pressed charges on them for unauthorized access to a computer or some junk like that.

#185 xetan

xetan

H4x0r

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 08:46 AM

Do you actually want the password, or would it suffice to reset it to blank?

If it's a newer laptop, you should be able to boot off an external USB CD drive. If that's the case, there's a neat little trick called "Emergency Recovery CD." It's a live Linux CD that gives you a ton of Windows-related recovery options -- resetting the SAM file to blank passwords is one of the tools available. I use it all the time to reset forgotten passwords in the dorms.

can we have the download link ???
i was looking for this USB version !!

#186 xetan

xetan

H4x0r

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 08:51 AM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hm i agree with majestic !!
seems rite that dont fuck with the computer when you are trying something new !!
cos your new batch will suffer :o

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!