• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Captain B

Captain B

SUP3R 31337

• Banned
  • 158 posts

Posted 26 June 2003 - 01:34 PM

Still can't disclose all the specifics. But, what I need is someone with either a "Call capture" .wav program for their PC, or a tapeless digital recorder, with the ability to upload the recording as .wav via USB port. My first choice for this project is, of course, with ic0n. But, if I can't get in touch with him about this after a certain point, or if he doesn't have the necessary gear for this project, then I'm gonna have to turn elsewhere.

#2 spite

spite

Gibson Hacker

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 26 June 2003 - 08:45 PM

I can record calls, what's the project?

#3 ic0n

ic0n

Fear teh phone!

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 27 June 2003 - 04:23 PM

i got at you CB

#4 Captain B

Captain B

SUP3R 31337

• Banned
  • 158 posts

Posted 03 July 2003 - 11:26 AM

Okay, I'm finally back here again. I'll check my eMail in a bit here (if I get the chance).

#5 ragweed

ragweed

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 03 July 2003 - 03:28 PM

hey captian b ill tell ya what i do to record calls. okay so i fire up the call program on my computer then have hook up a mic to my comp or a tape recorder and put it near the speakers and hit record on a tape recorder or sound recording programs

#6 ic0n

ic0n

Fear teh phone!

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 08:55 PM

i use old skool answering machine with a 'phone record' feature. I record whatever to audio tape then use a double male jack plug one end into my lil' boombox and one end into my input on my sound card. Then i run music match but you could even use sound recorder... but as i stated i can help you out only i have a few small problems witch i've told ya...

#7 Captain B

Captain B

SUP3R 31337

• Banned
  • 158 posts

Posted 08 July 2003 - 11:39 AM

Well, I'm hoping to get this project started before this month is out. (At least, here's hoping anywayz). And, like I said, I'd like to do this project with ic0n, but depending on how much he's around or not, I may go with either you spite, or you ragweed on this. And, whoever winds up being the one to join me on this project, let me thank the d00d in advance right now. Once I get it figured out who, then I'll drop you the phone number to call, and record the menu prompts off of. Just one reminder about this project. I'm implementing a non-disclosure policy about the info until It's publicly released here in cyberspace. And, since I don't think I'll be mentioning the phone number you dial for this directly in the file, I must insist you don't disclose the number to anyone. It's just that this is the kind of info that script kidz wouldn't use responsibly, that's really the only reason why. Hopefully, you understand. Now, it all comes down to what I'll be doing this summer. If I actually get the chance to do some travelling (as I hope to) then, this project will have to be put on back burner, until I get back. Otherwise, I'd like to get it started before July is over. And, I'll guess I'll have to drop my Email address to whoever works on this project with me. (And, speaking of that, since that's also privledged info, I'd prefer it VERY much if you didn't share that info with anyone else without my say so if I drop you my Email address.

#8 Captain B

Captain B

SUP3R 31337

• Banned
  • 158 posts

Posted 10 July 2003 - 11:14 AM

Here's an update: I finally got back in contact with ic0n, and, I guess it looks like he'll be able to do the project with me. (At least, here's hoping anywayz).

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!