• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Majest|c

Majest|c

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 06:58 AM

I have an able group of techno misfits that i am sure would be willing to sit down and have a meeting! i have the location, and T-1 Internet access! Free Laptop Access with Wireless! Coffee and drinks available onsite! If anyone else on the forums from the local or surrounding areas of detroit and 734 would like to come in, Please contact me:

majestic48226@gmail.com

Subject BR313/734 :grr:

#2 Majest|c

Majest|c

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 04:41 PM

I have 5 people from the Detroit area that will start attending! Meetings will be held @ Beans and Bytes Woodward and Canfield! People are encouraged to buy like 1 coffee to help out the restaurant, but it is a nice place, quiet, secure, and Free Wireless access, along desktop access with a T-1 for rental fees! Anyone else interested in coming, please email me, and I will let you know when meetings are held ... Meetings will be about telephonic and Computer related issues .. Presentations are welcome, and all are invited to learn and share info! No cost and no stress! Come and Have Fun! :grr:

#3 Majest|c

Majest|c

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 08:47 AM

I have a group Setup and ready for a meeting ... I am going to cover the basics first, introduce them to Binrev.com, get them aquainted with the forums, and perhaps have some new people posting soon!

Topics:

Wireless Access Points:

War Driving and Programs to use

Introduction to Irongeek.com, to show the Google mapping of jiggle points!

Not so Secured Networks, and Secured Networks!

Introduction to Hack TV, and Stanks War Driving Episode!

Identifying Networks!

I hope to have the session on Mp3, and I could have it uploaded for all to hear!!!
Ideas, let me know! :grr:

#4 tehbizz

tehbizz

Progenitor of noob slaying

• Members
  • 2,039 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 04:05 PM

When is the meeting and why haven't you emailed me about setting up a meeting site on binrevmeetings.com?!

#5 Majest|c

Majest|c

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 06:26 AM

When is the meeting and why haven't you emailed me about setting up a meeting site on binrevmeetings.com?!

View Post

because we are still trying to get the details in order, and I have been hard at work! Once I get it setup, and I have details, I will email you for sure! :grr:

#6 Darundo

Darundo

HACK THE PLANET!

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 03:05 PM

whens the next meeting? And pm me the address of the shop so i can map it on streets & trips

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!