• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 Byte_Stealer

Byte_Stealer

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 10:48 PM

I found this site that generates free calling cards for 5 free calls. It askes for a name and e-mail but there is no verification so you can enter bogus name and email and it will generate a new code every time so 5 times however many times you do it is how many free calls you get the link is here http://callingcard.glccom.com

#2 chaostic

chaostic

rekcah-rebÜ

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 05:42 AM

I found this site that generates free calling cards for 5 free calls. It askes for a name and e-mail but there is no verification so you can enter bogus name and email and it will generate a new code every time so 5 times however many times you do it is how many free calls you get the link is here http://callingcard.glccom.com

View Post

Looks fishy to me. Wonder if they record the conversation or something.

#3 Byte_Stealer

Byte_Stealer

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 12:22 PM

View Post

Looks fishy to me. Wonder if they record the conversation or something.

View Post

Dought it. I did some messing around and I think the number originates in Iowa at a small telephone company. I think they are testing to see if people are interesed in calling cards?

#4 Mr Poop

Mr Poop

SUP3R 31337 P1MP

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 12:28 PM

Not to be a Strom Carlson, but they spell available incorrectly.

#5 unsupported

unsupported

mad 1337

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 08:36 AM

It looks like you can just generate your own pin numbers without the website.

When i signed up I got pin 63345.

I called the 1-866-681-3947 and used 63346 and it worked. I called back and used 63300 and it worked. I tried 60000 and it didn't.

Maybe they just log all the numbers called for telemarketers. *shrug*

-un

#6 PyleFMJ

PyleFMJ

DDP Fan club member

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 06:36 PM

The site is down. Not sure if the number still works.

#7 Byte_Stealer

Byte_Stealer

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 10:07 PM

Check it out. The site was redone. It looks like they have a full site up now.

#8 unsupported

unsupported

mad 1337

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 11:58 AM

Site down.

Randomly generated calling card numbers above 63300 still work.

-un

#9 p_a_t_c_h

p_a_t_c_h

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 04:20 PM

It doesn't have any real uses though. I tested to see if it could be used to spoof and it can't do that. I even tried to use *67 calling the card number and *67 dailing out and it still showed up my ACTUAL CID. So other then Spoofing (Which doesn't work for it) what good would their service be?

#10 Merk

Merk

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 01:44 AM

Calling cards can be useful to *call people.* Use it at a payphone, op-divert if it dosen't work. Use it to call a long distance number, etc.

#11 Majest|c

Majest|c

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 06:32 AM

It doesn't have any real uses though. I tested to see if it could be used to spoof and it can't do that. I even tried to use *67 calling the card number and *67 dailing out and it still showed up my ACTUAL CID. So other then Spoofing (Which doesn't work for it) what good would their service be?

View Post

Well Hrmm your dialing an 1 866 number, ( 1-866-681-3947 ) .. Your number does go through even with a *67, so it is possaible that they are logging your number and sending it out as the caller ID! Seems kinda fun .. LOL anyone spoof to it from voip, or Asterisk, to see if a fail or something else happens?

Edit:

The attached is a screenshot of what I get when I click:

http://callingcard.glccom.com

This next one is of:

http://callingcard.g...eatcalling.com/

Same one for:

http://callingcard.glccom.com/save/

Attached Files

Edited by Majest|c, 06 October 2005 - 06:54 AM.

#12 PyleFMJ

PyleFMJ

DDP Fan club member

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 04:38 PM

The number isn't working anymore for me. It keeps saying that all the circuits are busy.

#13 \h3x

\h3x

I broke 10 posts and all I got was this lousy title!

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 11:52 PM

All I'm getting is a Reorder off my POTS line, and a ringout on GoIAX.

#14 Andrew

Andrew

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 02:18 PM

It worked fine from here, then for the last few days it just says all circuts are busy.

-Andrew

#15 madman

madman

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 07:03 PM

Well, the web site might be up, but their number (866-681-3947) hasn't connected for many days -- interestingly, emails sent to the GLCCOM.com domain get bounced right back ('info' & 'sales'), while the "Feedback and questions, contact John Hass" address (john@greatcalling.com) fails for not initiating SMTP conversation with host. Also of interest, the PIN numbers they are assigning now are 25 digits.

#16 Perf-149

Perf-149

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 502 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 08:16 PM

Yeah, also noticed:

They don't even check if your e-mail/name field is filled in, all you have to do is push the "Sign Up" button.

I will try calling later tonight...

This is what I get when I dial...

Ring...
We're sorry, your call can not be completed as dialed. Please check the number, and try again. 9S225K
We're sorry, your call can not be completed as dialed. Please check the number, and try again. 9S225K
Busy Signal....

It's either INS225k or 9S225K. I can't tell.

Edited by Perf-149, 12 October 2005 - 08:22 PM.

#17 Strom Carlson

Strom Carlson

Nub

• Members
  • 2,575 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 08:41 PM

It's either INS225k or 9S225K. I can't tell.

View Post

quite clearly INF-225-K

#18 john8675309

john8675309

Gibson Hacker

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 07:32 PM

Hello Everyone,
I got the phone service back up and going again, we had a switch issue. I have a single pri t1 so lets hammer it (I will get more if we can fill it up). Please be legit though. I'm paying for this, but sometimes you have to pay for testing.

I also set a conferencing bridge up at 1-712-432-4709 Conference number 7989

--John

Let me know if you don't believe that I administer this site I can prove it.

#19 spoekalb

spoekalb

DDP r0x0rz my s0x0rz

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 08:32 PM

Hello Everyone,
I got the phone service back up and going again, we had a switch issue.  I have a single pri t1 so lets hammer it (I will get more if we can fill it up).  Please be legit though.  I'm paying for this, but sometimes you have to pay for testing.

--John

View Post

Hi John, welcome to the boards. Out of curiosity, how much do you pay per minute wholesale? What kind of PBX are you running on the backend? Asterisk, Cisco, Nortel, or other? Based on the bridge, I'm going to say Asterisk (Allison Smith voiceovers), but I'm not sure it's the same system you're using for the calling card service. 7989 doesn't work for a conference room number on that line though... Also, why are the PINs so looo-ooo-ong?
Again, welcome to the boards. We do free security analysis of any system you post the phone number to ;)

#20 john8675309

john8675309

Gibson Hacker

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 10:55 PM

Our rates differ interstate or intrastate I am not sure what we pay for our origination. I am a tech guy there (they don't tell me much). I started this calling card application to test nfason my pri t1's so far it works well. We use a Taqua switch as our core phone switch. I wrote the calling card application, and the voice you hear is actually my wife. I have been thinking about shortening the pins, but I am not sure how long I should make them? How long are most calling card pins? The pin number is 7898 sorry about that. So the number and everything is 1-712-432-4709 7898 The bridge still has 1 t1 turned up and it is almost full.

Thanks for welcoming me

--John

Hello Everyone,
I got the phone service back up and going again, we had a switch issue.  I have a single pri t1 so lets hammer it (I will get more if we can fill it up).  Please be legit though.  I'm paying for this, but sometimes you have to pay for testing. 

--John

View Post

Hi John, welcome to the boards. Out of curiosity, how much do you pay per minute wholesale? What kind of PBX are you running on the backend? Asterisk, Cisco, Nortel, or other? Based on the bridge, I'm going to say Asterisk (Allison Smith voiceovers), but I'm not sure it's the same system you're using for the calling card service. 7989 doesn't work for a conference room number on that line though... Also, why are the PINs so looo-ooo-ong?
Again, welcome to the boards. We do free security analysis of any system you post the phone number to ;)

View Post

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!