• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Captain B

Captain B

SUP3R 31337

• Banned
  • 158 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 01:15 PM

I wanted to put this as a reply, but thanks to this craptacular PC working like hell, I couldn't. Anywayz, any of my boxes like 9v busy box, Bungee Box, Conversion Box, Executioner Box, and others work. See http://www.oldskoolphreak.com/ - or http://www.hackerhost.com/lph for all da 4-1-1 on that shhtuff.

#2 Spaz101

Spaz101

Spaz is lame...

• Members
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 10:38 PM

defrag bud... just defrag
or scan disk works too

#3 Captain B

Captain B

SUP3R 31337

• Banned
  • 158 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 12:57 PM

There is NO DEFRAG on public computers. The way they see it, It's their property, and It's not for a lowly hardworking taxpayer like myself to be messing with "their computers". Even though It's the money from faceless hardworking nobodies like me that enables them to buy/run their computer equipment. Remember man, I'm poor. DIRT POOR. Hence, that's why I'm stuck in this inner city nightmare of a town. I don't have the benefit of asking my parents for a raise in my allowance, or something that someone younger than I could do like that. 'Nuff said.

#4 Spaz101

Spaz101

Spaz is lame...

• Members
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 08:26 PM

i know how you feel... remeber im still living with my mother and father that give me no money i got no job and im 70 bucks in debt with court

#5 Captain B

Captain B

SUP3R 31337

• Banned
  • 158 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 12:44 PM

About a month ago, I quit my job. I'd much rather be installing phone wire and jacks as a line of work anywayz, but, all in all, there really doesn't seem to be an enormous demand for phone wire/jack installations, since most people figure if they have a dial tone, then everything is a-ok. But, that's not always so. Like for instance, a friend of mine had been running his phone service on the wrong polarity for God only knows how long. So, I reversed the pair at the TNI, since I checked other jacks in the house, and found the polarity to also be wrong at other jacks. (That would indicate that the wire pair coming into the house from the TNI was the culprit, otherwise, if it were only a problem at one jack, I'd first have checked that given jack for the trouble). But, at any rate, anyone who has a phone wire maintenance plan wouldn't need me or my services. The price I would charge someone is the cost of materials plus either 5 or 10 bucks. (Not sure on that). BTW, I myself am currently not living at home. But, with the way I'm always over my dad's house, I guess you may as well say I'm living there. Just trying to keep my utility costs down like that. Besides, I can't stand living alone.

#6 Spaz101

Spaz101

Spaz is lame...

• Members
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 26 June 2003 - 11:25 AM

hey if you ever work at a telco come here and install my neighbors fone on mine heh... naa ide rather go warclicking its fun heh

#7 Captain B

Captain B

SUP3R 31337

• Banned
  • 158 posts

Posted 26 June 2003 - 12:25 PM

Heh, heh. Yeah, well, obviously, I'd want to. But, I think Ma Bell (your local RBOC) would be n0ne too thrilled about me giving you, or anyone else da hookup like that.

#8 Spaz101

Spaz101

Spaz is lame...

• Members
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 26 June 2003 - 07:59 PM

haha they dont need to know... but also i wouldnt want it because bolth me and you will get in trouble... now we dont want that

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!