• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 Captain B

Captain B

SUP3R 31337

• Banned
  • 158 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 12:54 PM

What I wouldn't give to find a DATU in my area code (215) preferably out of my CO, or at least inside the city somewherez. But, no luck so far.

#22 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

...and would you belive they let me play with 30TB!!!

• Binrev Financier
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 01:15 PM

get alist of all the exchanges that the co your thinking of uses, and try NPA-xxx-9935 or xxx-9935 ( if you don't have to dial 10 digit niumbers).

What happened to the bunny picture???

#23 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

• Binrev Financier
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 01:37 PM

BTW, I had a topic up about the verizon CATT application. That is one of the things that heeds a program running on a terminal to use. check my post for more info about it.

#24 ic0n

ic0n

Fear teh phone!

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,213 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 03:45 PM

i forgot to note that the switch was a atnt dms 100... the last 4 digits of the number where 9991.

#25 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

• Binrev Financier
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 07:35 PM

what was the full number you dialed???

#26 Spaz101

Spaz101

Spaz is lame...

• Members
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 26 June 2003 - 11:26 AM

Dam i quit reading this thread now im lost heh well looks like i got some readig for a few mins...

#27 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

• Binrev Financier
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 26 June 2003 - 12:16 PM

read on!!!

#28 Captain B

Captain B

SUP3R 31337

• Banned
  • 158 posts

Posted 26 June 2003 - 12:35 PM

Well, out of my local CO, they don't exactly handle a ton of exchanges, so I'm certain I've memorized them by now. I already tried 9935 as well as 9985 and 9986. Tell me this much... Isn't it the case that not all COs in a given town have a DATU assigned to it on one of the exchanges the CO serves? Or, maybe I'm wrong. BTW, the new demon image icon I'm using is giving people a taste of another side of my personality. Or, as I prefer to call it, the dark side of the Gemini Dragon. I don't expect you're interested in hearing more on that, but if you are, just say so, and I'll goo into more detail. To make a long story short, I have my softer side, know as the light side of the Gemini Dragon (which I don't choose to show to too many people too often, especially over the phone systems, or out here in cy-bah-space) ...And, I have my more aggressive, hardcore, mean side. That's definitely one side of me NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND wants to get on. Trust me on that. The Gemini Dragon can either be your best friend, and valuble allie. Or, your ABsolute worst friggin' nightmare. It all Depends on how you approach any given situation with the Gemini Dragon. In fact, It's safe to say that it makes all the difference in the world.

#29 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

• Binrev Financier
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 26 June 2003 - 12:51 PM

well, Captain, BriskAttivo helped me find the exchange it was on. He said the he read that they mostly are on the number 9935, but you havent any luck. Dunno what to say accept that you should ask Brisk. there might be an exchange that your missing. try to look up your co at http://telcodata.us/ and see what exchanges are left. If worst come to worst, you might not have one. But I am pretty sure that there has to be some sort of remote system ( if its a laptop, or vrs). I doubt they call a guy in the co to set up and test crap. Next time you can strike up a conversation with a lineman, do so. Watch what they use to do that stuff. There is always time to get documents from the trash, or trucks!!!

Oh well, hope ya find one. GOOD LUCK!!! :ATTN: :ATTN: :ATTN:

#30 Captain B

Captain B

SUP3R 31337

• Banned
  • 158 posts

Posted 26 June 2003 - 01:06 PM

Well, I'm definitely not one to strike up conversations on the street with anyone I don't know. So, that pretty much eliminates that option. And, actually, I already knew about the telcodata web site. Maybe I'll check, but I really don't think I'm missing anything in the way of exchanges out of my CO. I'd list the exchanges here, but that'd be letting you know where I am. I mean, I gave my area code, but that'd be narrowing it down to a certain radius inside the city if I put that here. Well, anywayz, if there's anything you can add here Lipton Brisk Attivo, enlighten Da Captain with da 4-1-1.

#31 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

• Binrev Financier
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 26 June 2003 - 01:15 PM

Well if you can't talk to them, try to see if they have a laptop with them. Don't worry about giving you exchange, thats how BriskAttivo hellped me (some how he even found the exchange the datu was really in):ATTN: :ATTN: :ATTN: If you can watch him somehow, see what numbers he dials. otherwise, can't help.

When i found my datu, the first thing I did was accedently (seriously) dissconnect my friends line. tee hee. for like ten mins.

#32 Captain B

Captain B

SUP3R 31337

• Banned
  • 158 posts

Posted 26 June 2003 - 01:24 PM

Hmm... well I guess that would make that guy your former friend then, huh? Heh, heh. :D At any rate, I'll figure it out eventually. But, whether I do or not, thanks for trying to lend a hand. And, I haven't seen lineman using a laptop for a bit in my area. And, with my poor eyesight (I have astigmatism), I'd have to get up pretty damn close. Close to the point where he's gonna notice me, most likely. And then, I'd have to come with something fast. But, since I'm not exactly the king of "playing it smooth", it'd come out messed up sound like: So, is that a laptop you're using, or are you just happy to see me? Heh, heh. :D I just don't know anymore, I tell you, man.

#33 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

• Binrev Financier
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 26 June 2003 - 01:32 PM

I'm not exactly the king of "playing it smooth", it'd come out messed up sound like: So, is that a laptop you're using, or are you just happy to see me? Heh, heh. :D I just don't know anymore, I tell you, man.

I'm in the same boat. what company are u, verizon uses a application called CATT. Check my other post about it. Oh, and when my friend didn't get a dial tone, he knew it was me. and he just laughed ( untill he realized he didn't know when he could make a call) it was funnie either way.

#34 GUEST_Unregistered_phax_***

GUEST_Unregistered_phax_***
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2003 - 11:55 PM

Learn something new everyday. I haven't had any luck in my area but I sure
theres something just have to keep exploring harder and farther in the system..
heh.... %-<|>

#35 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

• Binrev Financier
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 27 June 2003 - 08:52 AM

the only way!!! :lol:

#36 ic0n

ic0n

Fear teh phone!

• 1,213 posts

Posted 28 June 2003 - 12:57 AM

what was the full number you dialed???

can't give it out due to the fact that i did'nt discover this.... I would ask xenocide and reaver but both of them have lost intrest in phreaking :(

Yeah anyways i lost my phreak notebook somewhere in my room or over at my buddys party the other night :\

#37 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

• Binrev Financier
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 28 June 2003 - 11:57 AM

thats OK.

#38 Captain B

Captain B

SUP3R 31337

• Banned
  • 158 posts

Posted 08 July 2003 - 11:45 AM

It sure took me long enough, but I managed to find one lone DATU in my area code so far. But, I also found another sometime back down in the NJ shore area that doesn't seem to be defaulted to 1111 for the passcode.

#39 Y0ungBra1n

Y0ungBra1n

The floor is made of lava!

• 1,239 posts

Posted 09 July 2003 - 10:30 AM

hmm, I heard of some that have the password 4300 or some other easy numbers like that.

#40 Captain B

Captain B

SUP3R 31337

• Banned
  • 158 posts

Posted 10 July 2003 - 11:17 AM

Yeaqh, if It's still the default code, then it still should be something relatively easy like that. But then, for all I know, maybe the passcode was changed on that one. On a side note, the DATU I found in my city was nowhere near 9935 or the 99xx range like as is usually the case with DATUs. In fact, the last 4 digits are 00xx.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!