• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 wwwd40

wwwd40

DDP Fan club member

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 08:04 AM

If you run your own GSM network (ie: OpenBSC/OpenBTS), you don't even have to "unlock" your phone. You can just allow your simcard in the HLR database and restrict everyone else from joining your "cell tower".

Oh sh**... didn't look at the thread date...

Don't worry.. It was bumped by a spammer to whom I replied to with an appropriatly terse response, only for the mods to remove the spam post making it look like I bumped it back from the grave. Honest guv it wasn't me.

Kudos to the new mods for dealing with abuse so quickly

#22 phoenixrizing26

phoenixrizing26

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:48 PM

i actually work for a cell compay an unlocking iphones an windows phones are a huge pain its not just the fact they are charging to get a 6-8 pin code but you have to manually change firmware an all i have a windows phone 7 unlocked from at&t to any carrier i want i can send pics if you like so i can show you proof of the unlock my brother has the new iphone 5 from sprint we unlocked to simple mobile yes it is GSM but if you have any questions on how to flash or unlock phones i will gladly answer them to the best of my ability my email adress is phoenixrizing26@hotmail.com

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!