• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 19 June 2003 - 07:49 AM

sorry, incoming is write only. Also, I cannot take the risk of DMCA coming down on me, so I think it would be better to find this on P2P or maybe teh DDP direct connect hub.

#22 Zapperlink

Zapperlink

"I Hack, therefore, I am"

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 951 posts

Posted 19 June 2003 - 09:28 AM

The man is already watching you :pirate:

#23 Glooko

Glooko

Gibson Hacker

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 08 July 2003 - 04:15 PM

No plan for background music.

Thank server for that! Sometimes on SKTFM it's hard to heard what's being said because of the background music. I mean if it's like 5-10% lighter then light audio in the back ground to help cover a bit of dead air or gaps when talking it's ok but if it's like how SKTFM does it like 50% volume it's sometimes hard to heard some comments which lowers the fun and learning because you might have to keep listening to the same part 4-5 times in the archives to get what is being said. Example try listening to the "ROSWELL, YES!" episode of SKTFM near the end of the interview bugged me how the bmg "camoflagued" if you will some words and I had to listen a few times to understand WTF was being said.

Glooko

..."In Meri-chan we trust"

#24 BiZaR

BiZaR

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 13 July 2003 - 02:13 AM

i have a request for RFA = )
More episodes like RFA 35. Mabye you guys can have a information episode once every two months or something, full of information. Mabye you guys can have diffrent topics, like blah blah part 1, 2 etc.. Just an idea cause i like that episode a lot and i am sure many others have also

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!