• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#41 BrakeDanceJ

BrakeDanceJ

Hakker addict

• Binrev Financier
  • 598 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 09:23 PM

(USB + portable firefox + forward DNS to tunnel check in about:configure ) + ssl tunnel to your box at home + make sure there is no watch programs installed ( use procexp.exe or something you can "pause or halt the app that is watching you :devil: ) and nc.exe for stopping services sometimes works

key is forward DNS to your ssh server so even if your proxy does reverse blocking it works

or for simple sites use proxy
http://www.rmccurdy....ipts/proxy.html

Have you tried obfuscating the URL/IP? Making it a numeric or hex representation of the site?

#42 operat0r

operat0r

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 793 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 09:31 PM

I am actually an administrator of a SonicWALL myself so I know the system inside and out.

can I get a link to that ? I checked your site and google but my google skillz are not that of a god .. speeking of google ... I can't get the daterange to work .. or it does but not like I want

http://www.rmccurdy....ipts/proxy.html ( tried to add daterange to the file search but no luck )

Have you tried obfuscating the URL/IP? Making it a numeric or hex representation of the site?

Well 1st off you have to find out if there any spy programs instlled and "halt" them ( procexp.exe )

and from what I saw if you tunnel / ssl over 443 and forward dns on PFF you should be set ...

if you have a good firewall and uber policy's then your skrwd

you guys know where that policy wipe progam is ? I remember a vbs script that worked a few years ago to allow reg write and it would wipe the policy ??

#43 devsys

devsys

DDP Fan club member

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 09:08 AM

IP to DWORD conversion works well in a lot of situations. I havent tried it on one of my sonicwalls with CFS enabled, but its worth a shot.

#44 SAMURII

SAMURII

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 01:25 AM

Hay

If you want an admin login just look for a elementry school on the domain list and the user name"student"
with no password works but for sonic wall. Some teachers and staff can creat web pages on the district sight so just make freinds with them and you can choose the bypass option and go right around.

Also if you have a key loger use it on the check out computer.

And my last suggestion is look for wi-fi near by and don't go threw the school at all ($40.00) usb wifi
use the admin account and install it. Use netstumbler to find a wifi location outside of school and connect.
Also if you live close by set up a chain of routers screwed to telephone poles(if despret)

#45 insnae_ragdoll

insnae_ragdoll

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 02:33 PM

ok... my school installed SonicWALL about a year ago :grr: and i finally figured out the perfect proxy :D . its quick and easy and its hard for the schools to figur it out if you follow my instruction. its always worked for me and tell me if it doesn't work for you cause i got a rather large arsanal of proxies.

1. www.proxyping.com
2. Do your surfing.
!!!3.!!! WHEN YOU ARE DONE(this is your safty procedure so you dont get caught :ninja: ):
a-GO TO YOUR HOME PAGE
b-go to TOOLS
c-INTERNET OPTIONS
d-delete cookies AND files
e-go to SETTINGS and click VIEW OBJECTS
f-select all and DELETE
g-set history to 0 and click CLEAR HISTORY :ATTN:
h- click APPLY and exit out.....then log off.

its not as long of a process as it looks in all reality all those steps only take about 25 seconds and it keeps your ass safe. i do it every time i get online period.

This site sometimes goes down :wacko: , but it comes right back up, sometimes within 3 hours.its not down often of anything, im just saying that if its down, try again some other time.

#46 xGERMx

xGERMx

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 12:23 AM

I have to basically agree with N3xG3n on this one. Probably the most inconspicuous way to bypass the firewall is to use a translating service. I've used the google translator before but seem to have a little better luck with Babel Fish from Altavista.

Also, just a thought but, have you tried using something like wget for windows? It's a single exe that requires no installation and just a command line. Okay, so I know it may not be the most efficient way to get information but if you absolutley needed something, it might work.

just my 2 bits

#47 R3c0n

R3c0n

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 12:47 AM

OMG, this topic is going so far...are you STILL having trouble bypassing sonicwall ? Its very very easy and theres literally dozens of ways.

Heres a couple more: DL Http-tunnel, and tunnel through port 1080 right under the wall....or you could use a cgi proxy, public unix box with shell access.

good luck.

#48 n3xg3n

n3xg3n

"I Hack, therefore, I am"

• Members
  • 960 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 08:34 AM

Learn how to interpret HTML in your head,

open CMD
telnet www.site.com 80 <- Telnet to the site on port 80

type:

GET / HTTP/1.0 *enter*
*enter*

menmtaly enterpret HTML or somehow save it and open it in IE or Portable Firefox

#49 chillmaster

chillmaster

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 04:42 AM

If you need to tunnel traffic your going to have to host something from your personal machines.

If you are just looking to browse a few different blacklisted websites I reccomend using a remote shell with links. There wont be any graphics but your internet will be filter free.

This is easy enough to setup on your own using almost any linux/bsd distro or you can get a remote shell for pennies from silenceisdefeat.org

#50 Chakra

Chakra

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 02:59 PM

One thing you could possibly do is this(not sure if it will work, i tried it at my school, but i didnt have permission to save it): lets say u wanted to get onto myspace.
- Go to C drive (if you dont have acces to that, or a file button search for a filemanager on google and download it), WIDOWS, system 32, DRIVERS, ETC, HOSTS.
- Open up hosts in notepad.
- Make your own command prompt: (if this code doesnt work properly use the attactment.)

[code]@echo off
cls
:loop
set command= 
echo --------------------------------
chdir
set /P command="Prompt: "
echo --------------------------------
%command%
goto loop
[/code]

-Copy this into notepad, and save it as a .bat file. (wont work if you have clever admins, who have blocked all files ending in .bat)

-type in "ping www.myspace.com" this should give you the ip number of myspace.
-create a new line in the hosts file, and type in "216.178.32.48 www.google.com" (make sure there is a space between the ip and website)

- once youve saved it, this basically means that when you type in www.google.com, instead of going to googles website, you will be redirected to myspace.

-this in theory should work, but as i say, at my school, im unable to save the hosts file... so it doesnt.

Good luck!
-

Attached Files

#51 4b50lut3 1337

4b50lut3 1337

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 04:30 PM

yeah my school has sonicwall too...
i'm having the same problem, and i used some of the things that you guys posted here, but almost everything is blocked by the sonicwall
i want to know if there is anything i can do from home to try to bypass it
and chakra...i tried to do the notepad thing but it wouldnt let me save it as a .bat file...so is that plan just hopeless now?

#52 Chakra

Chakra

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 02:17 PM

yeah my school has sonicwall too...
i'm having the same problem, and i used some of the things that you guys posted here, but almost everything is blocked by the sonicwall
i want to know if there is anything i can do from home to try to bypass it
and chakra...i tried to do the notepad thing but it wouldnt let me save it as a .bat file...so is that plan just hopeless now?

Yop. It means the administrators have disabled all files ending with .bat.

#53 4b50lut3 1337

4b50lut3 1337

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 02:59 PM

alright...
but i'm not giving up!

#54 MyNameIsURL

MyNameIsURL

• Members
  • 440 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 03:30 PM

LOL they'd have to be morons not to!

Edited by MyNameIsURL, 07 December 2006 - 03:30 PM.

#55 vortexpwns

vortexpwns

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 09:31 PM

http://www.wacast.com
http://www.proxify.com
http://www.vip-surf.net
http://www.winproxy.info
http://www.proxy4.net
Well, ill tell you how i get around sonicwall its quite simple, my school blocks ALL proxy websites but when i type in google "getting around sonicwall" i see Bypassing sonicwall as a link 4 or 5 down i click "cached" and it takes me too these forums where i can access all the proxy websites, somehow it doesnt block the proxy websites from here so i can goto all the websites i want too...

Edited by vortexpwns, 09 January 2007 - 09:32 PM.

#56 snowbrdrfreak

snowbrdrfreak

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 03:19 PM

Hey, all these ideas sound fantastic, but I don't want to spend days on bypassing SonicWALL. Does anyone know of a site with a list of proxy servers on it? If you do, e-mail me at [post="snowbrdrfreak@aim.com"]snowbrdrfreak@aim.com[/post]

#57 Chakra

Chakra

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 03:36 PM

LOL they'd have to be morons not to!

My school hasn't :P

#58 Spartan2090

Spartan2090

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 12:07 AM

I tried the Tor/Privoxy today and I just cannot seem to get a connection through at all, i've been messing around with the ports too and its aint going through. The school dosn't even use the windows firewall on there also so i'm guessing there pretty confident on whatever there using. I'm not sure if it's sonicwall or something else... I need to find out though... Tacoma Public Schools btw. If you can help me out at all. I'll keep you updated on things i try to do..

#59 skyline-gfx

skyline-gfx

I broke 10 posts and all I got was this lousy title!

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 07:37 PM

I used this one at school today.
First one in a while that has worked.
Best thing is, it's hosted on a graphics design website, so just say you're doing some other shiet on the same site if you get caught.

http://www.visualdes...y/nph-proxy.cgi

#60 operat0r

operat0r

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 793 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 08:43 PM

o

!!!3.!!! WHEN YOU ARE DONE(this is your safty procedure so you dont get caught :ninja: ):

* clear you temp files form IE wont do shit you need to crypt everything setup a sshd server at yer house on port 53 or something that way they can block what ever the @#% they want and all they see is of https traffic
* rmccurdy.com/scripts/quickclean.exe is more secure delete :) ( 1 pass secure delete )
* make sure no screen cap etc apps are installed ( thos can bite you in the ass )
* check for cams
* if you can change your login and or computer name ( this is good because when the admin runs in the room looking for computer006 or login etc that he caught. You will be sitin in computer025 logged in as computer006 :o

Edited by operat0r, 19 June 2007 - 08:48 PM.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!