• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cr4X

Cr4X

elite

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 13 June 2003 - 06:52 AM

I am trying to order Binary Revolution through PayPal, but when i try to order, it always asks for my member number, wich i cannot find.
Does anyone know where i can get my member number?
Thanks in advance.

#2 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,075 posts

Posted 13 June 2003 - 12:31 PM

I assume you have an account at paypal? I don't know about account number, I just know i log in with an email address and password.

#3 logan5

logan5

Hakker addict

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 534 posts

Posted 13 June 2003 - 01:23 PM

Are you trying to order with a credit card on PayPal? That's the only thing I know of that requires a member number. You have to set up a credit card or bank account to use with your account as your method(s) of payment. If you set up a credit card, they will charge $1.95 to it. Then you have to look at your next billing statement for the PayPal charge and the member number will be listed with the $1.95 charge to the card. Then you goback to PayPal, enter that memmebr number to verify your credit card, and they give you $1.95 back on your first PalPal purchase. Kind of a bullshit way they have it set up, IMHO, but I guess it'll cut down on potential fraud. If you don't want to wait for your card statement to come in the mail, you *could* your card activity online and the $1.95 with member number will be listed there. Again, more BS to have to deal with for something that should be simple.

HTH

#4 Cr4X

Cr4X

elite

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 14 June 2003 - 06:44 AM

Thanks for the help.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!