• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Captain B

Captain B

SUP3R 31337

• Banned
  • 158 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 02:03 PM

Just takin' a sort of "head count". And, another reason I ask is 'cause if you go on there, you may run into me. (Assuming that matters).

#2 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 05:37 PM

I get on there occasionally. whenever the mood strikes.

#3 Dox

Dox

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 537 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 06:45 PM

i have yet to get on there when anyone from 'round these parts is on. one of these days...

#4 Spaz101

Spaz101

Spaz is lame...

• Members
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 10:53 PM

If your talking about www.phonelosers.com
cant go back :) me and murdoc got into a fight .... well not really just dont wanna go back because murdoc always has to contradict me

Spaz :grr:

#5 Captain B

Captain B

SUP3R 31337

• Banned
  • 158 posts

Posted 11 June 2003 - 02:01 PM

me and murdoc got into a fight .... well not really just dont wanna go back because murdoc always has to contradict me

I know Murdoc (Not personally, but I've been on the bridge over there when he was there, too). Yeah, he doesn't always come off as the greatest of guys. But, don't get me wrong, I'm no choir boy myself. And, to cover the other comment, why exactly is it necessary to wait for anyone "from around these parts" to get on there before going there? Just making a point. Although, I'll admit, I'd much rather go there if I knew S-Dawg, White Raven, or perhaps a few of the rest of you was going to be there. But, I still get on there from time to time. Lately, someone's been pHux0riNg around on there. Constantly playing one long, un-ending tone of some type. Those kind of scumbags desperately need to have their fingers broken, so that way, they can't dial into these conf bridges and disrupt it for everyone like that.

#6 Dox

Dox

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 537 posts

Posted 11 June 2003 - 04:30 PM

why exactly is it necessary to wait for anyone "from around these parts" to get on there before going there?

i should've phrased that one differently, i meant to say that i've either gotten no one, or i've gotten people who don't visit these forums, on the bridge.

#7 Spaz101

Spaz101

Spaz is lame...

• Members
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 11 June 2003 - 04:45 PM

Murdocs a very smart guy and i like him alot (not litteraly) but i thing the gayness just gives him an edge that he cracks over (no offence)

#8 Captain B

Captain B

SUP3R 31337

• Banned
  • 158 posts

Posted 18 June 2003 - 01:47 PM

It's not his personal preferences in life that kinda bugs me, It's his personality that sometimes gets on my nerves a little. As far as the preferences, I'm an open-minded guy. Whatever floats his, or anyone else's boat, if you know what I mean. It's all goo, as far as I'm concerned.

#9 Mr Poop

Mr Poop

SUP3R 31337 P1MP

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 18 June 2003 - 07:59 PM

I've been on the PLA voice bridge every once in a while.
I was used to it being on the Utah line, and was wondering where it had gone to until just a little bit earlier today.

#10 Captain B

Captain B

SUP3R 31337

• Banned
  • 158 posts

Posted 20 June 2003 - 11:11 AM

Well, well... welcome to the... umm... "party", man. Heh, heh. :D

#11 §PhonizPhreak§

§PhonizPhreak§

H4x0r

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 20 July 2003 - 11:21 PM

I am from the PLA bridge my handle on their is GliTcH so If u ask and I answer GliTch ya kno

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!