• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 W1nt3rmut3

W1nt3rmut3

Phreak Scout

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 321 posts

Posted 02 June 2003 - 12:17 AM

on my way out of work, i 1st saw the phone box open, which allowed me to see a tone generator on a line. as i walked passed, a few seconds later i saw the linewoman that must be working on it. seeing a chick on the job isnt rare, i saw one out in the open working on a crossbox.

ohh, and on the way home one day i saw a lineman workin, so i screamed (out the window) AMERIIIIITEEEECCCCCHHHHH! duunoo if he heard me or not tho. :)

#2 White_Raven

White_Raven

That's so raven!

• Banned
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 02 June 2003 - 04:55 AM

so i screamed (out the window) AMERIIIIITEEEECCCCCHHHHH!

Sacralidge! Though shall wonder at the power of Qwest, the local warlord of my homeland land and keeper of my phones souls! (Yes, they even do cell phones... scary) ;)

Ya I sometimes see them as well.. last time I did was a long time ago however, and I kid you not they where arguing on what color was ring and what color was tip.. They didnt like my offering rhyme "Red is is ring, green is tip, get them wrong and your a simp" at all.. :D

#3 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

...and would you belive they let me play with 30TB!!!

• Members
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 08:36 AM

I talked with a lineman once. Learned a lot from him. When we were done he gave me a half used spoll of cross connect cable!!! I put it with all the full spolls I have gotten out of them on other visits when he wsn't there...He He :D :lol:

#4 Spaz101

Spaz101

Spaz is lame...

• Members
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 01:30 PM

i geez i saw at least 3 this past weekend
didnt talk to them... mabe i can se their handset from them heh well i want ta get some of that cable man hook me up... even though i got some at home here too bad
well i wanna be a lineman for a little while just so i can setal some supplies from them after i quit... i saw a few 20 year old or so linmen and 1 linewoman (geez she was hot)

#5 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

...and would you belive they let me play with 30TB!!!

• Members
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 01:43 PM

I can ship you a spool or two of cable!!! And myself, i want to be a supply warehouse manager after i'm a lineman for a while. But I still got to work on finishing skool. Ih well, some day!!

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!