• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#41 oneeyedelf1

oneeyedelf1

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 340 posts

Posted 10 July 2005 - 09:12 PM

Ya that, and I thought its rather ironic that you choose to leave his student ID info in its incrypted form unblurred but instead blurred it out in the unencrypted form. Couldnt one just feed the info back throuhg the program to get it. I would really like to hear the rational about doing this Stank. I am not sure how much he would care about that. But you can lift the visa card & and account, and I am sure he would like to know.

#42 Subzero1037

Subzero1037

D1g1taL Ma5t3rM1nd

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 10 July 2005 - 09:18 PM

the account is expired for any of you thinking about doing anything funny... ive checked things over ill still try to get ahold of him.

#43 Minion

Minion

"I Hack, therefore, I am"

• Members
  • 972 posts

Posted 10 July 2005 - 09:27 PM

Yeah, I talked with Subzero about this earlier.

Stank, I think djmollusk helped you out on this one. Versus having tonnes of people contacting you "privately", he posted it publicly to let all know that it was known, and therefore preventing a torrent of stress on your part by telling each individual off and posting yourself about the issues. Isn't open information the basis for the hacking scene?

So, I guess it's fair to say that you should chill.

#44 oneeyedelf1

oneeyedelf1

• Members
  • 340 posts

Posted 10 July 2005 - 09:28 PM

2) It is ZIpped as ntheory explained, because last time, I saw people who streamed it from the server and by ZIPping it (which I realize gains nothing on the file size) iit forces users to save the file and not stream it.

View Post

I guess maybe you can argue to cut down on instream viewers, which would increase the ammt of downloading, but it just serves to piss me off.

View Post

Expired accounts usually only change the civ(I think thats the name for the number) & exp dates upon renewal. exp dates change rather systamtically. Though more and more places on the net are requiring the civ number, where it used to be just optional. I didnt like the first segment much, too much bleaping (a made up number with similiar structure woulda been better) [ could someone explain what he was bleeping out and why?], I am curious as to what he was bleeping out, it kinda confused me. That and that camera was way too damn shaky. Though I liked the 2nd segment, I am really feeling like building a reader and looking at whats on my student ID.

[editx2]
Oh yea the NetZero visor kicks ass *jealous*

Edited by oneeyedelf1, 10 July 2005 - 09:33 PM.

#45 Tank

Tank

• Members
  • 413 posts

Posted 10 July 2005 - 09:48 PM

wow what was it almost a year
well worth the wait i like both parts but on the phone part after the big bells broke up most new
phone compainies dont mess with the punch down thay have thair own little box beside it and reuse the service.
in wich i was thinking of tapping into somones dsl and routing it over to my line (not marking it) or hooking a wireless router/dsl modem and getting free wifi :devil:
have not tryed it just a idea i had

#46 Cr45 Du57

Cr45 Du57

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 619 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 12:48 AM

Ok, torrents for both low and hi versions are up and seedin'!
Grab the low res here.
and the hi res here.
Have fun and help SEED! :P

#47 Belial

Belial

• Binrev Financier
  • 344 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 06:31 AM

maybe easter eggs at the end

Hard to see but it says " ADOBE UNIVERSAL LEADER " few other hard to capture things like "no Reel" reversed and mirrored. and im sure i missed a lot out.

-belial

#48 asn

asn

SUP3R 31337 P1MP

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 06:44 AM

Good job Stank, enjoyed the first part since i didnt know much about that stuff :)
Cant wait for EP3.

#49 Minion

Minion

• Members
  • 972 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 07:07 PM

I did quite enjoy the episode. By far, the remote terminal information was my favorite part, because I've been interested in exploring these in my own area.

#50 Murd0c

Murd0c

1000th poster in the world's longest thread

• Members
  • 285 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 10:14 AM

YAY! Cameo action!

I totally forgot about telling Natas to ollie off the hotel bed.

Great 'ep, Stank!

#51 iswm

iswm

I broke 10 posts and all I got was this lousy title!

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 05:43 PM

Mirror: http://www.iruleyou.net/hacktv02.avi

#52 deut

deut

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 02:09 PM

Yep, I also enjoyed this episode. I liked the bit about the card reader best.

#53 Dr^ZigMan

Dr^ZigMan

Publish or Perish!

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 10:54 PM

If someone could please PM with the time index and frame number of the frame where I missed a blur I'd greatly apprecaite it. I went frame by frame through the entire show and didn't catch anything, so I'm curious as to if the random blur just happened to be readable through, or if the matte slipped. Please do it in a PM as well. Thank you.
-Dr^ZigMan

#54 enlight33

enlight33

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 July 2005 - 03:51 AM

awesome, Nice work. That music is great, need it available for download seperate from the movie.

#55 deut

deut

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 July 2005 - 03:53 AM

If someone could please PM with the time index and frame number of the frame where I missed a blur I'd greatly apprecaite it.  I went frame by frame through the entire show and didn't catch anything, so I'm curious as to if the random blur just happened to be readable through, or if the matte slipped.  Please do it in a PM as well.  Thank you.
-Dr^ZigMan

View Post

BTW; If you listen to BRR-104, I think you'll realise the "truth" behind that blur :)

#56 Minion

Minion

• Members
  • 972 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 12:58 AM

Dr zigman, the blur slipped (mis-keyframed). I can't be arsed to re-watch the movie right now, but if you still haven't gotten a pm from anybody in a couple days, pm me and I'll look through it.

#57 deut

deut

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 02:25 AM

Dr zigman, the blur slipped (mis-keyframed). I can't be arsed to re-watch the movie right now, but if you still haven't gotten a pm from anybody in a couple days, pm me and I'll look through it.

View Post

You guys are unbelievable ! - Why don't you listen to what Acidus and StankDawg said about the reason for the loss of blur in BinRevRadio episode 104. Here, I'll even give you a time frame: 26:10.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!