• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 PsypherX

PsypherX

Digital Picasso... bitches.

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 913 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 07:27 PM

One very cool feature, you can get a adapter and hook it up to a standard VGA adapter.
I got a few of these for my for my sales people and they use them for power point presentations and hook them up to proximas.  It is a heck of alot cheaper than laptops.

View Post

That IS sweet! Methinks I'm going to put my Palms on Craigslist now. Think I could get $400 or so for my Tungsten E, Tungsten T|3 w/ wireless keyboard, some screen protectors and misc. shit combined?

#22 Nemasket

Nemasket

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 07:32 PM

One very cool feature, you can get a adapter and hook it up to a standard VGA adapter.
I got a few of these for my for my sales people and they use them for power point presentations and hook them up to proximas.  It is a heck of alot cheaper than laptops.

View Post

That IS sweet! Methinks I'm going to put my Palms on Craigslist now. Think I could get $400 or so for my Tungsten E, Tungsten T|3 w/ wireless keyboard, some screen protectors and misc. shit combined?

View Post

It looks like you may get between 300-350 at least from Ebay.

#23 burncycle

burncycle

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 10:15 PM

hehe yeah, well, i think im 90% on my way to deciding on the dell x50v. the 480x640 res is freaking awesome. that will make reading ebooks and viewing web pages so much easier! i just wish i could get some kind of *nix command line. im gonna look into how ppl get *nix on their pdas and see if it can be done with the dell.

#24 t3st.s3t

t3st.s3t

rekcah-rebÜ

• Members
  • 719 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 12:32 AM

buy a zaurus. i have had nothing but bad luck with anything windows. i have both the SL-5600, and the SL-6000. they are very very nice. :voteyes:

#25 burncycle

burncycle

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 08:06 PM

well, i bought the dell x50v on ebay for 360... i guess we'll see how it performs soon enough :)

#26 Nemasket

Nemasket

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 08:27 PM

well, i bought the dell x50v on ebay for 360... i guess we'll see how it performs soon enough  :)

View Post

Suggestion get a Rhinoskin case for it. It protects the dispaly and is very heavy duty.

#27 myth0loger

myth0loger

HACK THE PLANET!

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 July 2005 - 10:50 AM

Yeah a dell x50v would seem quite awesome to have, has anyone considered gettnig a portable media player though? I have a friend with an Archos AV400 he said its a great PMP and a cool alternative to Microsoft. It can also function as a PVR (personal video recorder) It comes in 20-60-80-and 100GB...It might be slightly off the topic but has anyone considered getting one?

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!