Photo
- - - - -

Defcon get-together - OFFICIAL DINNER SIGN-UP LIST

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic

#41 LunarsphereNumberTwo

LunarsphereNumberTwo

I broke 10 posts and all I got was this lousy title!

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 03:07 AM

lmmfao I was bored and was reading this thread again, and first im sorry to hear whitey isnt coming, second. Ive never been to defcon, but can safely say doug was right, plans arent good for defrcon, or in vegas, but stroms fight is correct reservations are a good thing, black ratchet? (not a direct quote) Strom is a lived (not a direct quote). But other then that, theres only one thing on my mind, The first time I'll ever have sushi is with all the Bin Rev Groupies (lOl) @ Defcon, something to remember. Usually I dont eat raw fish, but ive had seaweed rapers (wrappers I spelled it wrong on purpose) and they were great, not as good as escargo though. But Some fish I eat some I dont. Not a very big Fish guy. But its an experiance I cant wait to have? Oh have I mention that I am 1337 on Phreak Phactor, no literally, I Am 1337. If you dont know what I mean. I guess I can spill the beans now. But not in this post. Check Off Topic for more info.

#42 Jason Scott

Jason Scott

Gibson Hacker

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 03:36 AM

blah blah sound of seals barking

View Post

Was that even english?

I may or may not show, depending on 1,000 factors involving Defcon. I have a rental car and can fend for myself.

#43 Random_Cola

Random_Cola

Gibson Hacker

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 08:22 AM

I am for sure going. I am going with the HTS Crew (www.hackthissite.org) but it would be totally cool if We all met up!

#44 Strom Carlson

Strom Carlson

Nub

• Members
  • 2,575 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 01:59 PM

I may or may not show, depending on 1,000 factors involving Defcon. I have a rental car and can fend for myself.

View Post

I am for sure going. I am going with the HTS Crew (www.hackthissite.org) but it would be totally cool if We all met up!

View Post

Should I put you both down for dinner? If so, how large are your parties and can you take people in your cars?

#45 Jason Scott

Jason Scott

Gibson Hacker

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 12:46 AM

Should I put you both down for dinner?  If so, how large are your parties and can you take people in your cars?

View Post

Put me down. I might bring one other person with me. I cannot vouch myself as being available to provide rides; DEFCONs are kind of.... involved for me.

#46 Athnex

Athnex

The phorce is with me!

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 22 July 2005 - 12:16 AM

I should be able to drive, I have a 4dr Acura, so I can carry 4 people including me. But uh, make that 3 because fitting 5 people in it might be a bit annoying.

#47 Random_Cola

Random_Cola

Gibson Hacker

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 22 July 2005 - 03:54 PM

View Post

View Post

Should I put you both down for dinner? If so, how large are your parties and can you take people in your cars?

View Post

Honestly I can only speak for myself, But I'm SURE I will have one guest. So yah, put me down.

#48 LunarsphereNumberTwo

LunarsphereNumberTwo

I broke 10 posts and all I got was this lousy title!

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 July 2005 - 05:23 PM

I should be able to drive, I have a 4dr Acura, so I can carry 4 people including me. But uh, make that 3 because fitting 5 people in it might be a bit annoying.

View Post

Yeah, like athnex is saying, we need to figure out dimensions of people, cause im 6'6". im a tall mother fucker.

#49 Subzero1037

Subzero1037

D1g1taL Ma5t3rM1nd

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 23 July 2005 - 08:17 PM

ADD +1 to my count for dinner under my name. My brother is coming along with us.... haha call him littlezero

#50 Strom Carlson

Strom Carlson

Nub

• Members
  • 2,575 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 03:17 AM

Sign-up is now CLOSED. No more names will be accepted for the list. If you did claim that you wanted to come and I forgot to add your name to the list, PM me with evidence and I will rectify the situation.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!