• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 phax

phax

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 23 May 2003 - 09:47 PM

Well today I ran across some loot. And went to radio hack, home depot and nabbed some new toys. I notice that radio shack had tap connectors and some splices so I was anxious to play with it I know the name is just what is says tap. Any suggestions on new uses Nabbed some other stuff but I conseal that to myself for a future box

#2 Spaz101

Spaz101

Spaz is lame...

• Members
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 06 June 2003 - 12:30 PM

...you should come over here and we could mess with them together, my project at the moment is trying to take an old office fone ya know the ones with like 10 likes going through them at once with the cids on them (Nec corporation 22402437 stock no g... g? ha its the "ete-6d-2 tel" DTERM series II) well turning it into a ghost... to hide your self from other cids (or bassicaly making my own version of an orange box and messing with other peoples cods) and hopefully (hassent happened yet) i can hide myself from anis and prank the 5-0s and tell them all their cars are bomed
they dont call me the spaz for nothing

Spaz :grr:

edited by stankDawg: READ THE NUBIE HQ FORUM RULEZ! NO FLAMING HERE!!!!! Anywhere else is more tolerable, but flaming is not allowed here in any form. I left the rest of your post.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!