- - - - -

Wuz goin' on, my homies?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 GUEST_Captain B_***

GUEST_Captain B_***
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2003 - 01:47 PM

Well, I've been meaning to get myself on over here for a bit now. (Seems like I'm always behind on things). Just to let all here know, that I do, in fact have yet another file in da w0rkZ. "Revenge by phone, and how best to counteract it". BTW, I see that one of our peeps made it into the L8-est 2.6k magzine. (Speaking of which, it sure would've been nice if they gave some forewarning about the price going up to $5.50 now on news stands. But, then again, this Isn't an issue for subscribers. Anywayz, me and ic0nAirPh0ne (or, Veric0n, if U prefer) always get a bit busy from time 2 time. But, rest assured, improving the Phreaks and Geeks site is priority number one for us. And, me and the i-man having been shooting the breeze about a few things lately. And, wayz to improve the site was one of the topics. BTW, if you read this, mi amigo (ic0n), I've got a new VM box for j00. And, one last topic, has anyone ever noticed how bass-ackwards Radi0 Shax0r does things? Like for instance, what sense does it make to carry Cat 6 patch cords, yet no Cat 6 inside phone station wire? Same goes for them with their Cat 3 patch cords. Fortunately though, you can get Cat 3 inside phone in 2 pair at Home Depot, or get Cat 6 and 7 inside phone wire through Belden. - http://bwccat.belden...P3=null&P4=null - Then just type in Cat 6 or Cat 7 in the search. Have pHuN, my Ph3110vv pHr33k4z0iDz! :roll:

#2 zerodata

zerodata

Gibson Hacker

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 02:14 PM

Whilst on the subject of cat cables.

Where can I get some cheap rj45 crimps for cat5 I have almost run out and everywhere I look they want like 50 pence (uk) per crimp that is just a little steep imho.

#3 nick84

nick84

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,680 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 04:17 PM

Where can I get some cheap rj45 crimps for cat5 I have almost run out and everywhere I look they want like 50 pence (uk) per crimp that is just a little steep imho.

RJ45 plugs? - You could try maplin, I bought a pack a while back and I dont think they were that steep.

#4 dual

dual

BinRev veteran

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,196 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 11:08 PM

What up, Captain B? Send that article to binrev. And register on the board.

#5 White_Raven

White_Raven

That's so raven!

• Banned
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 03:44 AM

Hey captain, Heard alot about you from ic0n over the years... hope its not all true ;) :lol:

Been wondering when you would stop around.. I agree with dual though man you should join up, get phreaky wit da board B)

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!