Don't buy "got root" T-Shirts

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nick84

nick84

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,680 posts

Posted 17 October 2002 - 09:52 AM

Just got done for £15.61 import tax on a ($15) "Got Root" T-Shirt and a Soundbug :angry:

:blink: :eat:

#2 StankDawg

StankDawg

same old Dawg, no new tricks

• Moderating Team
  • 8,073 posts

Posted 17 October 2002 - 09:49 PM

I am curious to hear how that soundbug works out. Make sure to come back and edit this post after you play with it.

And I offered to you before. Let me order it, and I will simply forward it to you.

#3 nick84

nick84

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 1,680 posts

Posted 18 October 2002 - 06:31 AM

Thanks for the offer, ill keep it in mind for the future but im not sure it would have been worth the hassle this time.

Soundbug:
I tried it on wood which it didn’t like, then on glass which sounded ok, and then a metal panel of a computer case which made the music I was playing through it have a metal sort of sound to it!

For me though it doesn’t seem to have too much practical value, (as I already have a perfectly good set of surround sound speakers at my desk) but I can possibly see myself using it on holiday etc.

I wouldn’t recommend buying one unless you’ve got friends that are easily impressed by silly gadgets! - Its just another gadget that will go in my pile of infrequently used items which already includes my, GPS, (palm before I sold it), and x2 way radios etc ;)

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!