• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 tokachu

tokachu

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 458 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 10:37 AM

There's those two and Star38, which is out of business anyway. Other than those three I'm not sure how many competitors out there that don't use VoIP.

At the very least, the owners of the two web sites will be getting a full refund.

#22 falloutboy

falloutboy

H4x0r

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 12:19 PM

There's those two and Star38, which is out of business anyway. Other than those three I'm not sure how many competitors out there that don't use VoIP.

What makes you think Star38 is out of business?

#23 zeroxeal

zeroxeal

SUP3R 31337 P1MP

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 07:16 PM

It seems that it would be better to do it yourself and not rely on these type of providers, if they can't secure their own site, I doubt your personal records are safe. Just like Stank said go elsewhere.

#24 Spoofy

Spoofy

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 05:07 PM

:ranaway:
covertcall really dead now :(
spooftel's next on the list price/quality but they're not covertcall! :(
long live spoofing!!!

#25 ntheory

ntheory

data pillager

• 1,757 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 09:18 PM

Quality? I never heard anything good about CovertCall's quality but I have to admit you can't really beat their price.

#26 natas

natas

De La Natas

• 4,273 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 09:44 PM

yeah covertcall is fucking done. finally. they were so lame. i saw a screen shot of their database the other day. those fuckers got owned so bad. same with camophone, but atleast camophone didnt have credit card numbers and shit.

#27 nazareth2

nazareth2

SUP3R 31337

• Banned
  • 180 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 01:44 AM

True, as far as I know camophones cc's didn't leak. But to this day, camophones database&asterisk box are still insecure. Some people didn't stop at the mass-hosting server & lame phpbb exploit.

Edited by nazareth2, 10 June 2005 - 01:46 AM.

#28 mountNdo

mountNdo

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 June 2005 - 04:14 PM

Anyone know much about how spoofing works? because there has been a change in cell phone networks.
Everyone remembers the voicemail vulnerability where you could bypass ringing the phone and having to enter a PIN. People would have no idea you were even doing it. Now the phone companies changed something. I tried to figure it out on my friends phone and there is a different line with crappy reception when you call with the same caller id, works fine if you use any other. I tried it on my cell and it went straight to my voicemail, but the message went extra fast without the voice prompts. When I left a message and checked it it was from phone number 555-555-5555. Wonder what they changed, do they check ANI now for verification? Any explanations?

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!