12 replies to this topic

#1 Majest|c

Majest|c

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 10:57 AM

I am on My space one day, and I see I have a message:

" Hey babe saw your profile online think your cute I want to chat with you, add me at *********** on aim, msn, yahoo. "

Ok so I notice this is a form letter for these pretty lame webcam sexline, you get them everywhere! So then I get this person on AIM, and this is what I get!

" ***********: I can explain how to watch for free if u swear u won't tell anyone else how to do it???PLEASE

I say " SURE " I mean " GRR " :grr:

" ***********: well since its the law that u gotta be 18, u have to sign up with a credit card to prove you're not a minor (it's the law :(). Once you are inside, just click on the webcams page because that section is 100% free... let me know what name you use to sign in with so I know it's you babe!freenaughtywebcams.com/***********

Now then this leads you to a credit card signup page where it then reads:

I will be billed a fee of 1.50 or something, now wait a min I though this was free???
So I look at the page a gain and say to myself, Hrmmmm ...

I look at the source of the page, and see this:

" <tr><td align="right" valign="middle" class="style19">Credit Card Number:</td><td valign="middle"><input type="text" style="background-color:#FFFFFF ;font-size: 8pt; font-weight:normal" name="cc_number"></td></tr><tr><td align="center" colspan="2" valign="middle"><a href="https://join.achbill...:&custname=rick stanton&custemail=stanton@greekmail.com&zip=48334&username=6678mgem&password=4777p&passwordv=4777p"><font color="#FF0000"><b>No credit card ? No Problem ! Sign-up by check here...</b></font></a></td></tr>
<tr><td align="right" valign="middle" class="style19">CVV2 Code:</td><td valign="middle"><input size="5" maxlength="5" type="text" style="background-color:#FFFFFF ;font-size: 8pt; font-weight:normal" name="cvcode"> <a href="#" onClick="ALERT = open('/images/cvv21.html', 'ALERT', 'width=650,height=525,location=no,toolbar=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no');">help</a></td></tr> "

Notice this line:

username=6678mgem&password=4777p&passwordv=4777p

Well I just was wondering if anyone else had any stories like this, as I thought it was funny! Test this as much as you like, But this just seems to be a very stupid thing to offer for free when it looks to be free anyway! :grr:

#2 Taeweas

Taeweas

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 01:41 PM

did you try the password and username?

#3 nenn

nenn

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 01:58 PM

i have the same question, did you try it? im in EN class, so i cant take a look at it just yet..grr

#4 _rse

_rse

SCRiPT KiDDie

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 03:56 PM

Weird

A Spammer copied the URL from the top and mistakenly copied their own l/p/etc?

Or alternatively a spammer wants you to sign up with their selected username and password and pay for whatever it is that site pays for.

#5 elchoaro

elchoaro

• Validating
  • 400 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 05:03 PM

Did a little snooping at it appears to be the latter.

#6 Majest|c

Majest|c

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 05:17 PM

Did a little snooping at it appears to be the latter.

No actually you click on thier link, you are supposed to pay a 1.50 processing fee, but you don't have to, as soon as you fill out the first form, and it clicks you over to the credit card entry form, you can view the source and there is all the info you need! :grr:

#7 elchoaro

elchoaro

• Validating
  • 400 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 07:02 PM

Huh? I don't understand those intstructions.

#8 latiffs

latiffs

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 07:28 PM

I think he means that when you are putting in your Credit Card, your username and password are already known and filled out. And that you do not need to enter the CC#. Just look for them in the source and use them to login. The CC# maybe a scam.

Edited by latiffs, 15 March 2005 - 07:29 PM.

#9 elchoaro

elchoaro

• Validating
  • 400 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 08:34 PM

Oh okay. Doing something like that sounds a little risky to me.

#10 Scheda

Scheda

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 08:42 PM

I'm gonna check this out now and see what I come up with... Yahoo! Messenger...HERE I COME!

#11 Scheda

Scheda

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 09:04 PM

*slap* I can't get any bots with any useful info to IM me... curses.

#12 Bizurke

Bizurke

Thought Criminal

• Members
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 09:47 PM

1. That site is bullshit, those pictures are all over the net including our own pr0n post. That's the "ass girl" that we all love.

2. That is not a valid UN/PW for the site.

it looks like a phishing scam to me.

#13 Taeweas

Taeweas

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 09:56 PM

Hahaha! That is the ass girl.....

Yeah dude dont pay for pr0n, soulseek it or something......its so easy to get, just gotta sort through bullshit, and somethin tells me that 10 after you log into that site...you'll log off.... :P

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!