• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 0sw4ld

0sw4ld

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 09:52 AM

I have reaccouring sleep paralysis and I didn't know it until know. Thanks guys for all the great info. Every few months, I'll "wake up" but will not be able to move anything but my eyes. I alway seem to focus on the window in my room when I'm "awake" and seem to see lights flashing and even have had the feeling that I was spinning around. At first it would scare the hell out of me, but now when I'm aware of the situation I just keep telling myself, "I'm dreaming" and tell myself to "wake up". Just a few weeks ago, I was in this state and had my first falling sensation. I've had falling dreams before but this was totally different. It was cool and yet a bit scary. I wonder if there is a way to tie sleep paralysis into lucid dreaming? I'd love to take control of these situations and my dreams!

Edited by 0sw4ld, 02 March 2005 - 09:53 AM.

#42 phreakblaze

phreakblaze

...and would you belive they let me play with 30TB!!!

• Members
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 06:41 PM

I hate when I I'll wake up at night from a dream sitting up or I jerk my head into the wall, but falling sensatins are fun, the feel more than real its crazy.

#43 kun0

kun0

DDP Fan club member

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 06:54 PM

Falling sensations are so cool. Except that time I was actually falling out of my bed....

#44 TelcoBob

TelcoBob

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 07:15 PM

I have reaccouring sleep paralysis and I didn't know it until know. Thanks guys for all the great info. Every few months, I'll "wake up" but will not be able to move anything but my eyes. I alway seem to focus on the window in my room when I'm "awake" and seem to see lights flashing and even have had the feeling that I was spinning around. At first it would scare the hell out of me, but now when I'm aware of the situation I just keep telling myself, "I'm dreaming" and tell myself to "wake up". Just a few weeks ago, I was in this state and had my first falling sensation. I've had falling dreams before but this was totally different. It was cool and yet a bit scary. I wonder if there is a way to tie sleep paralysis into lucid dreaming? I'd love to take control of these situations and my dreams!

OMG! your being abducted!

#45 0sw4ld

0sw4ld

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 02:14 PM

I have reaccouring sleep paralysis and I didn't know it until know. Thanks guys for all the great info. Every few months, I'll "wake up" but will not be able to move anything but my eyes. I alway seem to focus on the window in my room when I'm "awake" and seem to see lights flashing and even have had the feeling that I was spinning around. At first it would scare the hell out of me, but now when I'm aware of the situation I just keep telling myself, "I'm dreaming" and tell myself to "wake up".  Just a few weeks ago, I was in this state and had my first falling sensation. I've had falling dreams before but this was totally different. It was cool and yet a bit scary. I wonder if there is a way to tie sleep paralysis into lucid dreaming? I'd love to take control of these situations and my dreams!

OMG! your being abducted!

Haha...Kinda figured someone would say that! But for real, visual hallucinations along with a falling or spinning sensation are common with sleep paraylsis. I bet most or all 'alien abductees' have just experienced a sleep paraylsis episode and didn't know how to explain it. The similarities between so called alien abduction reports and sleep paraylsis studies are just too similar. I have been reading up on this for the past few days and it is really quite interesting.

#46 REv9k

REv9k

I broke 10 posts and all I got was this lousy title!

• Validating
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 12:53 PM

I have dreams aboout being hit in the head with bags of money after I robbed a bank. I wake up to my wife hitting me over the head with a board.

Is there anything wrong with that?

#47 shizzle

shizzle

elite

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 24 March 2005 - 08:57 AM

All thru the day, keep asking yourself, "Am I awake? or asleep.."
Im sure you know "im awake stupiud!"
but..in a dream, you will ask yourself this, and if you look for clues you will catch on..
Whoa...this is a dream.. helped me get started.
Once in a dream, keep telling yourself I am in control.

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!