• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 B1N4RYX

B1N4RYX

Will I break 10 posts?

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 10:06 PM

question. this isnt exactly for me, i cant even pass for my age. but, how can you print on a card to make a fake id without spendind alot of money on a special printer.

#2 hacnslash

hacnslash

Banisher of n00bs

• Agents of the Revolution
  • 2,454 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 10:25 PM

sorry for not giving an exact answer...
buuuut, there's a HUGE thread on fake ids in the urban exploration/social engineering forum:

http://www.binrev.co...=02&f=2&t=10332

#3 Scheda

Scheda

Hakker addict

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 10:28 PM

You don't... If you're talking about a fake license, it could get you/your friend in serious trouble. Making a fake ID that doesn't look like crap is VERY time consuming and ou have to have a lot of artistic skill if you don't have a template already made up for a certain state. Then you have to print it onto the PVC card or something of the like. Then laminate it and put the holographic's on there, yet again, something you have to research or buy and that can be expensive. All in all, more work than you'd want to get into. Also, a big risk if you want to start selling them bitches. Not worth it if you ask me, but then again...that's me.

EDIT: I posted this as Hacnslash posted his. So yeah, that thread will help if you're looking into things like company ID's and such.

Edited by Scheda, 13 January 2005 - 10:29 PM.

#4 SUB-S0NIX

SUB-S0NIX

!Pee-Wee Pimpin!

• Members
  • 1,381 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 01:14 AM

Hmm carding aint easy for shit. I mean hell if you want to make a fake school ID or employee ID then its not as HARD but it is still time consuming and you will need a good quality picture printer.

If your looking into making fake Driver License and National ID's then thats a shit load of WORK. To actually make one look similar or 75% identical is hard as fuck even with templates mainly because the holographs and I have seen some state ID's that have holographs and sleek screening. Its a hard process basically.

If I remember correctly, I think it was the ShadowCrew that had a couple of carders, but I think the whole ShadowCrew got Tron'D up the ass. :grr:

#5 lucky225

lucky225

Mack Daddy 31337

• Banned
  • 213 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 01:42 AM

Not that I condone the manufacturing of Fake IDs(a misdamenor or felony in most states, and probably a felony under federal identity theft statutes). But manufacturing State IDs are not very hard. Many states, like California and Texas for example use Teslin with TXP laminate. Reproducing a hologram on TXP laminate is a simple matter of using an impact printer such as the ALPS MD-5000 to imprint perl-ex powder mixtures on to the laminate. Magstripe encoding is a synch for age-verification. An investment of about $250-300 will get you an Epson R800 printer that uses 8 ink cartirdges and the smallest picolitre ink droplets, so small that the human eye can not recognize the difference in DPI from an original photo or a printed one from this printer. I imagine it would be really easy to replicate State identification. This information is just that, information. I hereby disclaim any responsibility for how the reader uses it. This information was provided to me in a security document discussion at a Los Angeles DC-213 meeting, from a person who also disclaims responsibility and shall remain nameless for this post.

#6 riscphree

riscphree

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 1,936 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 02:06 AM

you could always get a nov and call it good ;)

#7 nenn

nenn

SUPR3M3 31337 Mack Daddy P1MP

• Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 07:04 AM

the way i see it in general if you want something thats good quality you are going to have to spend money, unless you know someone where they would hit you off some of that you are going to have to spend money, unless you want it to look like shit.

#8 0sw4ld

0sw4ld

SUP3R 31337

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 08:43 AM

You could always make a trip up to Canada to get a US 'out of state' ID. Last time I was up in Toronto, there were a few shops that would make ID's from various States here in the US. They looked pretty damn good. I could see them working to get into bars and such, but they might have a hard time passing a police officers visual inspection.
False identification is not something to toy around with....

#9 SUB-S0NIX

SUB-S0NIX

!Pee-Wee Pimpin!

• Members
  • 1,381 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 11:44 PM

Well fuck lucky has his info down, but even so its still gunna cost $ and if its your first time making your Fake I.D. then you could be spending more money if you mess up. So all and all its not really worth unless u got the touch on making cards and already have the equipment at hand with maybe some cash down.

#10 Dr. Z2A

Dr. Z2A

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 845 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 09:22 PM

You can find out the old way of doing it at http://isuisse.ifran...ndanarcook.html I'm not sure if it still works because I havent tried it. Also It's not so much a fake ID on this one as it is stealing a dead guy's ID.

#11 Minion

Minion

"I Hack, therefore, I am"

• Members
  • 972 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 07:03 PM

Bah. The anarchist's cookbook is full of shit.

#12 Majest|c

Majest|c

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 07:54 PM

I can tell you this, in order to get the new id's to actually look correct, you will have to put in atleast 5 months of good studying .. trust me I know, I got the bouncer id hand book, then I had a couple of crack heads get me ids, then I had people mail me some, but if you want a solid ID that hardly anyone ever turns away, try and make a passport! Grantyed you will do alot of work in trying to get it riught, but isn't that what our groups are about .. getting it done, ad getting it done right???? :grr:

#13 cerealkiller76

cerealkiller76

Mack Daddy 31337

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 08:56 AM

Something a friend of a friend of a friend did;

They talked a friend who is over 21 into letting them use their Birth Certificate and Social Security Card. They made the drive across state lines, went to the dmv, and got a state issued ID. They now have a legit, out of state id. No BS.

#14 riscphree

riscphree

Dangerous free thinker

• Members
  • 1,936 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 01:05 PM

wow, now thats an idea :)

#15 lucky225

lucky225

Mack Daddy 31337

• Banned
  • 213 posts

Posted 21 January 2005 - 03:24 PM

Whoever let them do that was VERY VERY VERY stupid.

now this guy can go around opening bank accounts and shit in the other guy's name.

On another note however, in california you can get an ID card without a Social Security Card, original applicants have to provide the social security number, but the only documentation they need to provide is proof of Birth Date and Legal Presence. A Birth Certificate issued on U.S. soil proves your birth date and proves you're a US Citizen because you were born on US soil.

#16 harry wells

harry wells

the 0ne

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 04:47 AM

Why go to the trouble of printing your own IDs when phatism fake ID will make a fake ID card on plastic for you for £10?

Edited by harry wells, 24 August 2007 - 04:48 AM.

#17 n0x

n0x

SUP3R 31337 P1MP

• Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 05:23 AM

Why go to the trouble of printing your own IDs when phatism fake ID will make a fake ID card on plastic for you for £10?

Why go to the trouble of replying to a post over two years old? :voteno:

#18 lmnk

lmnk

elite

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:35 AM

To advertise for his own website.

#19 n0x

n0x

SUP3R 31337 P1MP

• Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:36 AM

To advertise for his own website.

Ahh I didn't noticed he only had 1 post!

#20 bigggj

bigggj

elite

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 10:35 AM

make one as McLovin!!!!! lol

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!