Community Status Updates

Photo

tekio

Already knows what he wants for x-mas: an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle! (With a compass in the stock.)
Nov 24 2011 09:01 AM
Photo

tekio

nov. 19th 1895 Frederick E. Blaisdell patents the pencil...happy upcoming birthday pencil...tonight we drink to you
Nov 17 2011 02:37 PM
Photo

tekio

Two most annoying features ever: 1) window auto snap - I hate it when the cmd console snaps to the far left! 2)sticky keys! I must be the only one that sometimes leaves the shift key depressed while contimplating the best way to write a line of code. Annoying!
Oct 26 2011 12:59 PM
  • dinscurge's Photo
    dinscurge
    2? just press shift 5 times, click the link then click the checkbox thats allready marked something like 'turn sticky keys on when you press shift 5 times' then never see pop up again ;)
    Oct 31 2011 10:05 AM
  • dinscurge's Photo
    dinscurge
    the auto snap is in control panel>ease of access>change how mouse works(or something like that) then there's a check box for prevent windows from being aut arranged when dragged
    Nov 03 2011 04:52 AM
Photo

tekio

"Well, Sherif Mills is either having an Obama-care insured opium dream, or something is eating folks at the Souix City General Hospital." Bobby Singer - Supernatural
Oct 03 2011 06:27 PM
Photo

tekio

Went to the store and was very happy to see they now offer 12packs of white Mtn. Dew! :D
Oct 01 2011 06:49 PM
Photo

tekio

tekio thinks it's cool that iPhone errors are in the 3rd person: *iPhone needs to cool down before you can use it".
Sep 30 2011 06:05 PM
Photo

tekio

wonders why Jehovah witnesses usually come knockin at the most inconvenient of times. Yes! 8:30 am is very inconvenient!
Sep 26 2011 11:04 AM
  • phaedrus's Photo
    phaedrus
    Any time is inconvenient. I suggest telling them you have a sexual fetish involving copies of watchtower, and your so glad they called as your last copy had to be burnt for medical reasons...
    Sep 30 2011 03:55 PM
  • tekio's Photo
    tekio
    I've got a plan! I'm gonna make sure the Mormons show up at the same time... Then see who takes the first sucker punch when I tell 'em, "I'll join whoever wins in a fist fight!".
    Sep 30 2011 05:52 PM
Photo

dinscurge → tekio

'ey, when gonna start posting instead of just bragging?
Aug 19 2011 07:54 PM
Photo

tekio

Just got back from a dinner date with a cute Juniper Tech gal. I acted like I didn't know about computers @ first.. Hb explaining juniper stuff: ... It uses the FreeBSD kernel. Me: kernel, WTF? Hb: the heart of a computer o/s Me: is bsd s monolithic or m.k. architecture? Hb: micro kernel Me: bullshit Hb: *smiles at me* wanna get drinks after? Me: ok, but just don't hit on me. Hb:............ :)
Aug 07 2011 09:57 AM
  • tekio's Photo
    tekio
    What kinds of shit, din??

Set up a a pof or okcupid. I'll help ya out....
    Aug 27 2011 01:52 AM
  • phaedrus's Photo
    phaedrus
    backdoors, theres always backdoors if you can get physical access...
    Sep 22 2011 06:32 AM
  • tekio's Photo
    tekio
    ^----- If she gawks after you use finger to gather personal info, she'll probably mount...
    Sep 30 2011 03:30 PM
Photo

tekio

Finally got the chance to see Limitless. I want some!
Aug 04 2011 06:00 AM
  • Chaser's Photo
    Chaser
    Good movie indeed. Let me know too if you find some ... till then, enjoy this vid: http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/2aa024ee10/limited-the-official-trailer-why-be-limitless-when-you-can-be-limited
    Aug 04 2011 06:16 PM
Photo

tekio

Southern Comfort, Front row seats to soundgarden, are awesome till the morning..... This is gonna suck when I wake up!
Jul 24 2011 03:29 AM
Photo

tekio

thinks Stacy's got a pair that's nice to stare at!
Jun 18 2011 09:08 PM
Photo

tekio

is convinced WiFi reception is 25% technical and 75% black magic & Voodoo
May 20 2011 07:44 PM
Photo

tekio

Me: Cuda is not working on my Sony Z series notebook. Sony Support: The standard nVidia drivers will not work, Sony Z series uses special drviers to switch between Intel and nVidia graphics, and they don't support Cuda. Me: But when I bought it, the sticker on the top said, "with Cuda". SS: yes, the graphics h. w. does support cuda, the drivers do not though. Me: ????????
May 19 2011 05:29 PM
Photo

tekio

Just got a new Pit, named Pascal. Everybody keeps calling him Rascal.. lol
May 01 2011 07:49 PM

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!