Community Status Updates

Photo

tekio → dinscurge

Yeah. I heard those F-22's are going down from being pelted with AK-47 fire. Actually neither the talibahn or iraqi insurgents have anything that could take down a US Fighter.
Not one "fighter" went down from enemy fire in the first desert storm.
Jul 17 2012 05:54 PM
Photo

tekio

Is convinced Airport Extremes and Express routers, are the most unsecure in the world. Not really an Apple factor, but a "typical Apple user" factor.
Jul 12 2012 10:51 PM
Photo

tekio

"reverse engineering" the authenication process of Apple Airport Extreme's. They should not have SNMP emables with a cs of "public" by default!
Jul 09 2012 04:37 AM
  • tekio's Photo
    tekio
    Looks like each Airport Utility has a public key stored in the software. Also looking like they use SNMP for configuration changes.

Wonder if these OID's can be accessed via port 161 with a default community string of "public'. :)

Making a perl app to bruteforce non-standard OID's to see what I can get! :)
    Jul 09 2012 06:36 AM
  • tekio's Photo
    tekio
    Also, I cannot believe how many airport SOHO routers are in use! Using scanrand aimed at port 5009, then sending a 128-byte message to the port will reveal if it's an airport. They respond with an encrypted message, BUT each message is started and ended in clear text with:
    app: start message
    END| to end the message.
    Jul 09 2012 06:46 AM
Photo

tekio → dinscurge

You're just way too clever for me. :P
Jun 30 2012 04:59 PM
Photo

dinscurge → tekio

no idea :p but ge is def profiteering what with the supply turbines to tank's, fighter jets, bombers, ect, prolly not charging a few hundred k a pop :p
Jun 29 2012 06:43 PM
Photo

tekio → dinscurge

Who was the high-ranking official with those companies?
Cheney was very high in the the government and haliburton. Haliburton secured most all contracts for the war. Look at their financial statements.
Thanks for setting me straight, tho. :P
Jun 28 2012 01:53 AM
Photo

dinscurge → tekio

nah mr hypocrite police obama, also made other people rich :p like browning, general electric, ect. but ye pretty much
Jun 28 2012 01:07 AM
Photo

tekio → dinscurge

Huh? You mean GW?? Don't forget to start his own personal war, that made the former vice pres. Dick Cheney a RICH man: http://www.commondreams.org/views05/1117-22.htm
Jun 22 2012 06:45 AM
Photo

dinscurge → tekio

used that presidential power to withhold information?
Jun 22 2012 03:20 AM
Photo

tekio

Watching The Pirates of Silicon Valley! Am I lame for thinking this show is kinda cool???
Jun 20 2012 12:53 PM
Photo

tekio

-> feels like he just Haxed the Gibson! :P
Jun 19 2012 06:33 AM
Photo

dinscurge → tekio

a model bbgun?
Dec 12 2011 01:36 AM
Photo

tekio

Already knows what he wants for x-mas: an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle! (With a compass in the stock.)
Nov 24 2011 09:01 AM
Photo

tekio

nov. 19th 1895 Frederick E. Blaisdell patents the pencil...happy upcoming birthday pencil...tonight we drink to you
Nov 17 2011 02:37 PM
Photo

tekio

Two most annoying features ever: 1) window auto snap - I hate it when the cmd console snaps to the far left! 2)sticky keys! I must be the only one that sometimes leaves the shift key depressed while contimplating the best way to write a line of code. Annoying!
Oct 26 2011 12:59 PM
  • dinscurge's Photo
    dinscurge
    2? just press shift 5 times, click the link then click the checkbox thats allready marked something like 'turn sticky keys on when you press shift 5 times' then never see pop up again ;)
    Oct 31 2011 10:05 AM
  • dinscurge's Photo
    dinscurge
    the auto snap is in control panel>ease of access>change how mouse works(or something like that) then there's a check box for prevent windows from being aut arranged when dragged
    Nov 03 2011 04:52 AM

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!