• Last Updated: Jan 15 2010 02:40 PM
  • File Size: 14.02MB
  • Views: 387
  • Downloads: 111
  • Original Release Date: 2003-10-07
  • Hosts: StankDawg & ntheory

Download Binary Revolution Radio - 014 - Single Sign-on

- - - - -

no "alright" this time, different intro from Epiphany, wow no security problems at 2600 meetings, mall kiosk = 0wn3d!, be professional on the air and it's ok if you act like a jerk, cut back on the cussing, halloween horror nights, your bejesus will be scared, park security!?, theme park urban exploration, juvenile line jumping, video/sound encoding/decoding card, new edition of K-1ine zine, flexradio - $500, other links: FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array), GNU Radio, GNU Radio Wiki, ntheory can't deal with electronics, software works..or does it?!, radio hacking, discussion of single sign-on: MS passport is teh sux0r, Yahoo wallet?!, security aint M$'s middle name, passport has 200 MILLION users, internal network + single sign-on = sweetness, go to school, log in, permissions set locally, you are trusted and preapproved, it ALL comes back to money, big gub-mint databases, do as I say, don't do as I do, incompetence?, shouts to decoder, shouts to the CUBS (again)!!! note from StankDawg: After last week's shoutz to the Cubs, I am trying again for good luck vs. the Marlins in the NLCS ! I had to do it again! (Baseball = superstition)

Other files you may be interested in ..

0 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!