SUPPORT TOPIC File Information

• Submitted: Jan 24 2010 01:53 AM
  • Last Updated: Jan 24 2010 01:53 AM
  • File Size: 295.51KB
  • Views: 713
  • Downloads: 8

Download BinRev email intro music #1

- - - - -

This was a short musical intro to our email segment. We added this well into the show to give it a smoother break from my voice and separate some of the show content to make the show sound a little more polished.

Every single episode was recorded without either host hearing this. We simply paused while recording so that I could go back later and mix in this theme music.

I do not recall who made this email music intro. If you know, please post and let me know so that I can give proper credit.
Photo
hazardhiphop
Jun 03 2011 11:19 AM
Man! Today I stumbled upon the Digital DawgPound wiki, while looking up DDP (Diamond Dallas Page). I remembered making this for BinRev Radio back in the day. I didn't have this file anymore. So on a chance I googled BinRev email. And here it is!

I remember listening to the radio show all the time, and stank said that they needed email intro music. I had been playing around in fruity loops for a few months. This thing only took me about 5 minutes to make at the time, but it stands up pretty good.

I really got off from hearing something i wrote on a show I listened to. I recall on many occasions it not being edited in on the pause though :). Very cool finding this here after all these years.

I got a mixtape from a few years ago for anyone interested over at my crappy site.

Other files you may be interested in ..

2 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Yahoo (1), Bing (1)

BinRev is hosted by the great people at Lunarpages!